South Bay Santa Clara County 408, yall aint ghetto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2006
Man i dont know how hella people on this website be comin out like they are hella sick talkin all this big shit about the 408 and san jose killa sharks and this and that and shit. But fuck man if anyone has ever been in santa clara county they know that it aint ghetto. its hella nice. Theres no graffitti and san jose is americas safest city. I think the ghettoest city in the 408 is mountain view, or mabey sunnyvale. And yall wonder why you dont have any rappers from the south bay. U can see the diffrence traveling from palo alto to east palo alto that is 650 san mateo county, u can see the diffrence. i dont expect any rappers reppin the mean streets of los gatos anytime soon. BUt shit u guys defently got a nice city like sanjose, witch is hella nice clean and beatiful, no bums wide streets a crazy ass fuck city hall that looks like the future and hella other tight shit like clubs and shit, yall got a good thing going just stop saying your all hella ghetto. And this is a respond to nother threads were fools be hella on some wanabee thug shit from da 408.
Leave the rap game to fools from da 415/650 and da east bay and vallejo.

Jan 27, 2005
um r u seriouz bro. u muzt not live in $an Jo sayin itz all nice. how u tryin 2 say derz no bumz eitha. shit go 2 $T.Jamez park datz like bum central haha. but bro if u aint 4rm here den dont speak on it cuz u dont konw wat really goez down.if u want graffiti den i can pozt sum picz 4rm here in $an Jo

Apr 18, 2005
NO BUMZ?? CHECK THE STRIP HOMEBOY.... ROUND HP PAVILLION IZ WHERE THEIR AT.... AINT NO ONE ON HERE YAPPIN THEIR GUMZ BOUT "WHICH CITY IS THE NICEST"... LIKE THERE'S GOOD, THERES BAD. U JUS GOTTA KNW WHERE TO LOOK. NONETHELESS, MY CITIEZ THE SHIIIIIIET! AND THE HOMEBOYZ OUT HERE, MAYN THAZ ANOTHER STORY! STR8 PUTTIN IT D0WN....

Nov 22, 2005
Yeah sure whatever u killer sharks say. The homies from marin and napa counties are hard too.
All i gota say is look at your Palo Alto and look at our East Palo Alto. Thats all that needs to be said.
Your hockey team. And who the fuck watches hockey? Should have been the San Jose Gold Fishes. And haha ha yall lost your soccer team.

Mar 1, 2005
hahaha this guy crazk me up yo hahahahahaha, sunnvale and moutain view is the ghettoest cities in the 408? bitch moutain view aint even 408 is 650 dumb fuck hahahahahaha....but seriously yo san jose is a rich ass city, they aint trying to get fucken people ruin their city.....but san jose aint no white ass city for your info...theres mostly asians/mexicans here, the other 20-30% is white/ others. But ESSJ is a different story man, it aint crazy like EPA or the town but its pretty ghetto man, but yea next time u open up your mouth, do some research homie

Nov 22, 2005
essj might be ghetto to santa clara standers but not to everyone eles.
And when i say 408 is just cause im to laazy to spell santa clara county and when i say 650 im just to lazy to spell san mateo county, just so no one gets confused

Mar 1, 2005
SC county aint ghetto, whoever said it was is dumb as fuck, Silicon Valley is one of the richest place in the US so yea man the Bay got sumthing to strive on, why the fuck would u want your city to be poor anyways na mean

Nov 22, 2005
duneventrip said:
SC county aint ghetto, whoever said it was is dumb as fuck, Silicon Valley is one of the richest place in the US so yea man the Bay got sumthing to strive on, why the fuck would u want your city to be poor anyways na mean
Thats what im sayin. San Jo is hella tight, the nightlife is off the hook. The flea market is tight ass fuck. Your city is hella clean and nice and beatiful and not just the city the fuckin entire county. Its nice and i like it. IM just talkin about them fools that are trying to say SC county is ghetto and thugged out and this and that, im just sayin what the fuck are they talkin about.

Nov 22, 2005
u ever herd of black n brown records, mabey 17 reasons or 17 wit a thizz. all them dudes is coming out of south san fran. plus carlos santana nephew be rappin outta daly city, his name is 10tion. U got the head honchos outa redwood citys little mexico. That cd Northren Ghetto Boys is all 650, SanMateo got Menace and epa got hella shit,

Status
Not open for further replies.