South Bay Kings DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
I just bought this DVD and watched it last night. I just wanted to see the history of San Jose but to be honest the DVD kind of made San Jose rap scene look hella weak.

I didn't know they had hella crips in San Jose either. They didn't really show any "hoods" but I'm sure San Jo' gotta have some.

Anybody know of any better San Jose DVD's?

The only time I ever go down their is just downtown, I never hung around in the town and you never really hear anybody talk/rap about San Jo so I was just trying to get a feel for what it's like to be from their.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
408 Crip Was Big In The 90s

If You Want Sum San Jo Rap, Lookin Into Playa Rae, Hes Got Alot Of Songs Puttin Shark City On The Map

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
It Was 408 Crip As Far As I Remember, Couple Of My Brothers Friends Were Bangin It. I Was Young At The Time So I Cant Say 100% That Im Positive About The Name Tho

C.T. did what he could to try and put something together for the area and it was pretty tuff, I spoke with him about it numerous times. I give him respect for taking the first step to do something like this. He is aware of it's downfalls and I am sure the 2nd one is going to be better if he decides to do one.

On a side note...I've been doing ALOT of video of late and since 408INC.COM launched this has helped give us out here a plateau to do some big scale things and yes, some more DVD's and push them. With that said, I am going to put something together as well not sure of the name yet, but I will fill you in as it progresses.

Thanks for the mention by the way Armen and RUDOG....stay with us man, we're working on more things.