SOUTH BAY HAS BEEN SLEEPIN' zzzzzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Man I cant stand this shit anymore. San Jose is the biggest city in the mutha fuckin bay and we have the weakest hip hop scene! Ever since the start of the bay hip hop game in the 80's nothing has come out of the South Bay that has lasted more than 2 years. Even small cities like Santa Rosa, and Vallejo, and Richmond's hip hop scene and artists destory anything to come out of the south bay. Im not hating, cuz I love my home town and this whole area down here, we got some parlay hyphy ass shit goin down ya know. Im just sayin that all 2 million people we got down here need to wake the fuck up from their hip hop slumber and start networking and making some tight shit. I WANT A CLASSIC ALBUM TO COME OUT OF THE SOUTH BAY! I want an artist that lasts making good albums for 5 years or more.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Believe me when I say, San Jose is bubbling right now and nobody knows it...sad but true. Y'all need to keep your ears to the streets and you'd know exactly what's goin on. Assassin alone is makin' shit happen. Thing is, cats IN SAN JOSE that are doin' shit, are doin shit beyond San Jo'...people know about us in other places, cause we touch other places first...for the simple fact that it's a lot of people HERE that hate on the artists.

Trust me when I say, we're about to make something beautiful happen...

ALSO, a San Jose cat that's been in "retirement" for a few years, is coming back...keep ya eyes and ears open folks.

Apr 25, 2002
Do that there M-Town, and we can all meet in the middle. It's already gonna be on and poppin with us and them Rush cats, just spoke to CT the other night, we all need to work together to make it work.

That INCLUDES GI, even though we had our issues...we can't hate each other and make it in this business, PERIOD...especially when the 48 as a whole is overlooked. They have their fan base, we have our fan base...everybody has their own fan base...

So, if any of you G.I. Cats are readin' this, please excuse my young and arrogant attitude of the past...we all seriously need to work with each other instead of against each other. THAT'S MY WORD!! Fuck the dumb shit, squash the beef, and let's all get together, and get this paper, TOGETHER!! Or forever we struggle in the shadows.

Apr 25, 2002
@Sydal..thats real.. i feel networkin within our county lines is definetly needed....if we cant support eachother how we expect people outside our area to support us

Aug 20, 2003
WELL EVILSIDE RECORDS IS ON N CRACKIN GUNNA GET SHEA AND CONVIC ON THE STRANGULATION COMP AND IM POURIN MY HEART N SOUL IN "THA SAN JO STRANGLA" solo SYDAL GUNNA HOLLA AT YOU BOUT A TRACK ANY ONE ELSE IN THA 408 THAT WANTS A SPOT ON THE COMP GET AT ME IM CONSIDERIN ALL TRACK JUST BRING HEAT,AND RATS NEED NOT APPLY....

Real talk we making moves out here too check the line up of the shows we got lined up already for the summer we got alota shyt in the works and trying to network with SouthBay artists as well ....Just get at me we have shows all summer and giving oppurtunity for SouthBay/Bay Area artists & DJ's to get on if any one is intrested hit me also b ready for are new tshirt design were gonna kill them with that one just like the other one we put out 2000+ tshirts sold on the last design and counting also are debut Metal Mouth album has sold real well and were working on some mixtapes that will be out real soon

to see what we have really been doing check are website out we post almost everything on there www.MetalMouthProductions.com

Gizza
AIM = MetalMouthProd
408.644.3376 (Leave Mesasage)
[email protected]

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
everything ive heard from san jose is weak imo...there was that one dude i think his name was jazz, he had that album phsycotick murderous thoughts or some shitm he had locc2da brain on there w a song called in the rain...what happened to that guy?

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Sydal said:
That INCLUDES GI, even though we had our issues...we can't hate each other and make it in this business, PERIOD...especially when the 48 as a whole is overlooked. They have their fan base, we have our fan base...everybody has their own fan base...

So, if any of you G.I. Cats are readin' this, please excuse my young and arrogant attitude of the past...we all seriously need to work with each other instead of against each other. THAT'S MY WORD!! Fuck the dumb shit, squash the beef, and let's all get together, and get this paper, TOGETHER!! Or forever we struggle in the shadows.
Your attitude has been excused, and you know T1 aint the pushed the static..Its good to see you see your own mistakes..We all make em, its the ones that learn from them that succeed. I dont know what you mean about working with eachother, hit me up wit what you talkin about....Being you was so quick to try to make a disstrack, where's the regret track to follow it up..I cant control the actions and feelings of folx in the camp...

FTI yall: Population 900,000+ in SJ..

Milpitas ova here got like 65,000+

MetalMouth been out there makin it happen for the 408 for SJ.

rayzaray...You got any of them Game Insane albums? We doin what we can to open up the ears of rap listenaz to the Southern Most Coast of the Bay..

Mar 16, 2005
www.giproductz.com
Well at least you can face up to your mistakes. I was not to pleased about the disstrack....especially for someone who did not know anything about my camp....... The East Side of San Jo gets major luv from me...My folks F.B.G. been putting it down and Reese & Playa Rae has been doing the same......Metal Mouth is making huge moves and big up to you playaz from the G.I. camp....I aint never spoke down on any cat in the 408...this my home....where I rome....and lay my dome.....I ain't got to say no more..except buy the album when it drops and be on look out for the single...Tell Me Somethin........

D

DJRAH2K

WOW NIGGAZ IS SAY SAN JOSE,IZ SLEEPIN......................

WOW..................THATS WHY THERE HAVEN THE MAC DRE RELEASE PARTY,HERE,THATS WHY E40 HAS A CLUB HEAR,THATS WHY NIGGAZ FROM OTHER CITYS COME HERE AND PARTY AND CRUZ THE STRIP,WOW YA SAN JOSE SHURE HAS NOTHING COMING OUTTA IT.......................

DONT GET MAD IM JUST LETIN NIGGAZ NOW......................

PS AND DONT ACT LIKE YA'LL NIGGAZ NEVER COME OUT HERE
ON THE ......MOST CARCKIN WEEKEND.,..........................

CINCO
DE
MAYO................<-----------------------------------

EVERY OTHER CITY I GO SUMWHERE,THEY ALWAYS ASK ABOUT METAL MOUTH...........THERE THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT REALLY PROMOTE,AND REP THE SJ HARD,YA FEEL ME....

DONT GET YOUR PANTIES ALL TWISTED..........ITS NUHTIN!!

Apr 25, 2002
whats beef...real beef is drama to be kept in the street...its time to network so we can ALL eat..408 all damn day and anybody who reps it right..gets love from me..

keep your ears open for my boy scrillacon savage doin his thang..hopefully youll hear some shit from your boy up on his album

D

DJRAH2K

^^^^DJ RAH2K REPPIN EVERGREEN TALIBAN BEEN DUEN MY THANG FROM HERE TO NYC ,TO MIA,TO,JA ,LONDON,TO,AMSTERDAM,AND WHEN IM IN THOSE OTHER CITY I AINT PLAYIN NO RADIO,SHIT IM PLAYIN THUG SHIT FROM THE BAY .......................NO FUCKIN DOUT'

Dj Rah2k-MixTapeMob

and i put my tags up ina the other citys"dj rah2k"bay area usa

Apr 25, 2002
GI & LOE...I sent a 3 part response to your PM GI, it was too long to send as one message. Once again, it was NOT a dis track, but I'll let y'all read the PM.

@ LOE, I faced you, T1, Mub, and everybody else that was at the BBQ with you, and accepted what was goin on like a man does. I faced it THEN...I apologized TO MUB'S FACE, while everybody was RIGHT THERE...for him feeling any disrespect from what was said...again, that wasn't my intention. Is it really worth it to resent somebody who spoke their mind, not even on no personal shit? Not on a shit talking tip or anything?? You know what beef to me is? Beef is what I have with dude I used to rap with...the song I made to HIM, THAT is beef...what might happen when we see each other, THAT is beef. This is not beef, this never was beef or any kind of problem in my opinion...ya know what I mean?