south album of 05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
haha completely nothin!!

criminal manne- new one
trae album new shit
z ro's new shit
and that bun b was str8

other then that the rest is garbage..is it me or is the south really fallin off...texas the only thing thats really goin' on but at the same time it's nothin special at all..not even hypnotize minds can save shyt..

Aug 9, 2002
carlos said:
haha completely nothin!!

criminal manne- new one
trae album new shit
z ro's new shit
and that bun b was str8

other then that the rest is garbage..is it me or is the south really fallin off...texas the only thing thats really goin' on but at the same time it's nothin special at all..not even hypnotize minds can save shyt..

then tell us who is pop'n right now...?

Aug 7, 2002
basically nothin not even the westcoast or midwest, eastcoast is alright but on da real rap is dead..i like more of that alternative punk shit more then da new rap shit comin out these days

Feb 5, 2005

LOL @ "BUN-B WAZ STR8 "

BUN REP'N HARD !!!

BUT ITz 2 MANY HARD SOUF ALBUMz DAT DROP'D IN 05.....

ERYTHING CHAM WAz ON IN '05 WAz HARD ( MIXTAPEz/ALBUMz INCLUDED )

MA TOP 10 ALBUMz ( IN NO ORDER ) :

B.G
CHAMILLIONAIRE
BUN B
PIMP C
Z-RO
T.I
YUNG JEEZY
LUDA
THREE 6 MAFIA
WHAT IT DEW ( 1 OF DA HARDEST COMPz 2 DROP FRUM DA SOUF EVER )

- GEEzUz

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
carlos said:
haha completely nothin!!

criminal manne- new one
trae album new shit
z ro's new shit
and that bun b was str8

your little bootleggn ass dont even know the names of these albums..

YOUR OPINION DONT COUNT AROUND HERE..

END YOUR LIFE!!!!

BITCH!!!

Feb 5, 2005

IF DEVIN HAD DROP'D WHEN HE WAZ SUPPOSED 2, HIZ NAME AN ALBUM WOULD B ON MA LIST 2....

I ALMOST GAVE UP HOPE ON A COMEBAK FRUM THREE 6, BUT DEY DO'N IT BIG DIS YEAR WIT DAT ALBUM...

YUNG JEEZY REP'D DA SOUF HARD DIS YEAR....

ERYBODY ELSE ON MA LIST NEVA SEEMz 2 DISAPPOINT ME WHEN I COP DA CD :

BG, CHAMILLIONAIRE, T.I, LUDA, UGK, Z-RO

I CAME UP ON DAT "WHUT IT DEW" JUS CUZ I SEEN IT AT A MOMz/POPz SHOP AN I SNATCH'D IT UP AN BEEN RIDE'N 2 IT 4 MONTHz.....

IM STILL WAIT'N ON MO SHIT FRUM 8-BALL AN MJG , DEY CAMEBAK HARD IN '04-05....

AN IM WAIT'N ON MO SHIT FRUM Z-RO/TRAE

U CANT DENY HOW BIG DA SOUF DID IT IN '05 !

AN '06 START'N OUT WIT KOOP ON DA CHARTz ???

O BOI !!!!

- GEEzUz

Aug 7, 2002
we talkin underground though but i feel ya on that the mainstream was doin it tight this year wit jeezy, cham, bun b dat shit was str8 but i mean da beats were fire and scarface ripped dat shit...mainstream and underground together the south did good...but nothin special, i thought that cham album - sound of revenge was nothin special it was just str8 but like his underground shit banged hard..his beatz were slammin on that motahfucka

Aug 7, 2002
ay geezus, i sended u couple of pm's see'n if ya computer was workin fine because remember u told me u was gonna holla back so i was jus remindin u u probably deleted ya pm box..i got hella tight shit so letz get back on dis...

Apr 25, 2002
ill admit i had high expectations for the south this year, and ill admit, i was slightly disappointed, but none the less , they dropped some solid albums......cham, paul wall, z-ro, mike jones. slims was coo, but i was kinda disappointed, t.i.p's album was a certified banger...

Jul 7, 2004
shit mayne the greatest album was DEFINELTY geto boys The Foundation
then you got Pimp C Sweet James Jones Stories
Z-ro - Let The Truth Be Told
Twisted Black - Life of Tommy Burns
K-rino Worst Rapper alive
Bun B - Trill
even Pauls Shit was tight...it was better then i thought it would be and it bumps more in the ride then chams shit..pauls album was definently more TEXAS ALOT more