SOURCE FOUNDER BENZINO CLAIMS HE SLEPT WITH FAT JOE'S WIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Source founder Benzino claims that he's has sexual relations with fat Joe's wife, Diddy's baby's mother Misa Hylton, Suge Knight's baby's mother, Foxy Brown, Lil Kim, and Melyssa Ford.

Benzino also makes that EXPLOSIVE claim that rapper Trina reportedly aborted his baby. this nigga just needs attention!!! :confused:

May 22, 2005
I used to respect Zino, especially in the RSO/Hangmen 3/Made Men days. Especially being from Boston. He was the one who coulda gave us our best shot at some shine. But he fucked it up. BIG TIME!!! Seems like he is always fucking it up for us.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I used to respect Zino, especially in the RSO/Hangmen 3/Made Men days. Especially being from Boston. He was the one who coulda gave us our best shot at some shine. But he fucked it up. BIG TIME!!! Seems like he is always fucking it up for us.
yeah, that last RSO album had some TIGHT songs on it

whats the status with benzino though, i heard he got ran out of boston.

::

May 22, 2005
Hahaha. Basically he did get run out. He gets little respect out here. Guru is the best but hardly ever reps Boston. We have so much talent out here but everyone has there heads in there asses.