SOUNDBOMBING 3 - PHAROE MONCH & STYLES P - MY LIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
I HAVE YET TO GET THE ALBUM, AND ITS A SHAME CUZ I GOT SOUNDBOMBING 1 AND 2 AND I LOVE THE SHIT OUT OPH BOTH OPH THEM, BUT IM DIGGIN THAT SONG WITH STYLES AND MONCH, IMA SWOOP THAT CD THIS WEEKEND...ABA
Dont get it. Its pure ass. Only 3-4 good tracks. Download it first before anything.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I BET SOUNDBOMBING 3 IS COMMERCIAL AS HELL, JUST LIKE LYRICIST LOUNGE, VOLUME 1 WAS ALL UNDERGROUND AND VOLUME 2 WAS MORE MAINSTREAM. SOUNDBOMBING 2 WAS A BIT MORE UPPER LEVEL, IM THINKIN 3 WILL BE KINDA WEAK. BUT SOUNDBOMBING 1 IS MY ALL TIME PHAVORITE COMP...ABA

May 2, 2002
I got to see El-P do that track Company FLow did on the soundbombing... "Patriotism"

Shit was dope as fuck live... damn that whole show was tight as fuck. Probably one of the best performances I've ever seen in a hip hop show

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I've been playing the fucc out of that song. It's unfortunately really the only good song on the album. There are a few decents ones but nothing worth playing that much.