Sound Card Suggestions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
what kind of sound cards do you guys use?? I'm lookin to buy one, but don't know which one I should get? I'm trying to hook up my keyboard through midi so I can REALLY use Reason 3.0.. If anyone can help[ me out let me know...thanks

May 1, 2003
I use this one from the link Heresy posted, pretty dope!
Delta 44

Got it at the GC. A lot of people don't know that Guitar Center will price match if you find a cheaper price elsewhere. I found it on line at another spot for $130, and that's the price that they sold it to me for.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was thinking about getting the Delta 1010 and running a m-powered rig through that, my audiophile worked pretty well and i heard nothing but good shit about the piece i above mentioned.

One Question, are those things modular? meaning if you had two of them would both of them work and you would have more inputs and outputs? I'm still trying to figure out how i want to reconfigure my setup

Oct 11, 2005
jayda650 said:
I was thinking about getting the Delta 1010 and running a m-powered rig through that, my audiophile worked pretty well and i heard nothing but good shit about the piece i above mentioned.

One Question, are those things modular? meaning if you had two of them would both of them work and you would have more inputs and outputs? I'm still trying to figure out how i want to reconfigure my setup
I got the delta 1010lt for 170 at GC just price matched it. Anyways I'm really satisfied with it and to answer your question you can have up to 4 of them installed on your computer.

Apr 25, 2002
jayda650 said:
Yup. I think you can chain up to 4 of them together. I use Delta 1010's in my production suite and have no complaints at all. M-Audio is solid.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
One question though, seems kind of a silly one but where is the output for your monitors for those things?

Oct 2, 2006
ive been usin an m-audio audiophile 2496 for quite some time now.
just ordered a tc electronic konnekt 24D, should be here soon.

rme is the way to go but they're pretty pricy.