SOULJA SLIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
THA LATEST SOULJA SLIM IS HARD, IM TELLING EVERY1 HERE THAT DOESNT HAVE IT SWOOP IT, ITS G!
"i rather die in tha pen than be a dirty rap, you hear that, if my niGga dont take the charGe fuk it Give me 30 flat
thats the kode that i live by and wont break, fuk tha ///feds, let em interroGate spit in they face
i dont know nothinG and i dont understand ya talkinG, you Got me fuked up talkinG bout if i rat i walk, suk my dik!" NO FUKING DOUBT!!! YA'LL KNOW IF MAK'S DROPPING ANOTHER ALBUM, HIS SHIT ALWAYS SLUMPED?1

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
"i rather die in tha pen than be a dirty rap, you hear that, if my niGga dont take the charGe fuk it Give me 30 flat
thats the kode that i live by and wont break, fuk tha ///feds, let em interroGate spit in they face
i dont know nothinG and i dont understand ya talkinG, you Got me fuked up talkinG bout if i rat i walk, suk my dik!"

:devious:
HARD AND COLD ASS FUCC!

Feb 8, 2003
Both of Soulja Slim's last two albums "YEARS LATER" & "YEARS LATER...A FEW MONTHS AFTER" are the tightest albums he has ever dropped shitting on that "Give It 2 Em Raw" album which imo is really too overrated for what it is. Also "THE STREETS MADE ME" is some pretty tight street thug shit it was just slept on alot mostly due to Promo and the racial content on it about caucasins.

Duece Out!

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha streets made me that album is off tha hook too, damn that nigga had a lot of talent.

R.I.P.

Jun 3, 2002
that BG & Slim unfinished collabo album iz on the net already. It'z like 11 tracz deep. I got these 4 tracz but need the rest.

01. 'What U Wanna Do' - BG, Slim, 6Shot
02. 'Nigga Wazup' - Slim, BG, Calicoe, 6Shot
03. 'Let It Go Down' - BG, Slim
04. 'Got'em Runnin' - BG, Slim

Feb 8, 2003
BlessDaWizeguy said:
that BG & Slim unfinished collabo album iz on the net already. It'z like 11 tracz deep. I got these 4 tracz but need the rest.

01. 'What U Wanna Do' - BG, Slim, 6Shot
02. 'Nigga Wazup' - Slim, BG, Calicoe, 6Shot
03. 'Let It Go Down' - BG, Slim
04. 'Got'em Runnin' - BG, Slim

Its got 14 tracks I have them all except track 4. I'll hook you up for track 4. I'll upload it to my PC tommorrow.