Sosa tested positive in 2003. Why am I not suprised???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
the feds have already made that test from 03 public......albeit through anomymous sources because on the ongoing investigation........

go back and google it....you will find the positive test for bonds...........its just that Giants fans on here pretend that it doesnt exist....................Sosa and A-Rod test were fromthat same list.....................
HMMM, INTERESTING...

Jan 4, 2003
this whole steroid bs is gettin outta hand.. seems like all the good players out there are all good cuz of "steroids" MLB is gettin wack!

Dec 2, 2006
get over it. it's funny because meriman and the dude from pittsburgh that won the defensive player of the year(i'm drawing blanks, my bad) tested positive for roids. why is this old news but mlb players keep coming up?

May 2, 2002
^^^

And why that is I don't know.

Baseball players (all professional athletes) have ALWAYS cheated in one form or another.

To single out Barry or any other player is ridiculous. It's ok that Alex and Manny used cause they admitted to it?

They only did so cause they got caught. Otherwise they would be doing what Barry is doing...and that's not saying shit.

It's being shown that most of these players have used steroids. Barry just happened to be better than everyone...haha haters!