SORRY SACRAMENTO....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2007
I find it funny how cocky you Lakers fans are. Your team isn't shit without Artest. In reality, both of your victories came at the last second against the Kings, a team missing their best shooter. These are the situations where Kevin Martin would help us out a lot and beat quality teams like these bitches we call Lakers.

Apr 25, 2002
Ummmmm.......

Your team isn't shit without Artest. In reality, both of your victories came at the last second against the Kings, a team missing their best shooter. These are the situations where Kevin Martin would help us out a lot and beat quality teams like these bitches we call Lakers.
1. Stop whining.
2. A win is a win, whether its by 1 point, or by 20 points.
3. Last time I checked, Artest was not on the roster when any of these were hung. ::check the picture::

Jun 30, 2007
1. Stop whining.
2. A win is a win, whether its by 1 point, or by 20 points.
3. Last time I checked, Artest was not on the roster when any of these were hung. ::check the picture::
You can call me bitter, I don't give a shit. I agree a win is a win. But at the same time every game means something. For example, without Artest the Lakers have had three close games with the Kings and Warriors, and a loss to the Suns. You can't lie, that says something about his absence. And congrats on your championships, but let's talk about this season.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
this game shows once again that kobe is the best player in the game right now. time after time he hits big shots to give his team the win.

Apr 25, 2002
You can call me bitter, I don't give a shit. I agree a win is a win. But at the same time every game means something. For example, without Artest the Lakers have had three close games with the Kings and Warriors, and a loss to the Suns. You can't lie, that says something about his absence. And congrats on your championships, but let's talk about this season.
((((YAWN))))

A win is a win. TRUE INDEED.

L.A. can lose the next few games and STILL have a better record than the kings, and be a contender STILL.

Artest was not there last year, so I guess thats why the Lakers didnt even make the playoffs last season, oh shit, yea they did, and they won too ALL without Artest.

Close games are just what they are, CLOSE. It is normal that a team, or individual can have "off-nights". I mean look at Mike "Air" Jordan, he didnt win all the time...

Mar 26, 2009
Haha your right. Except in 2001 we meant it and look what happened in Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals...but anyways our future is looking brighter than ever with all our positions secured with players younger than 23 years old except the SG position. Im fairly positive that we will be good, not great next season. Good enough to make the playoffs. Yes! I said it! Playoffs guaranteed next year for the Kings!!! Write it down quote it whatever!!! Kings all day baby!!!

Jul 29, 2008
WE HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE SO I'M NOT TRIPPING OFF THAT LOSS....THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REBUILDING YEAR AND THE FACT THAT WERE HANGING WITH THE CAVS AND THE LAKERS ESPECIALLY AFTER LAST YEAR SAYS ALOT......