Sony & Nintendo E3 press conferences were WEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Xbox got the biggest fan reaction
Wii had the softest presentation
and Sony was just kind of in the middle.

I see Wii comming out ahead in this whole "console war" They dont have the best graphics, but when it comes to the games and game play, Wii has games that families can all get envolved in.

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
I see Wii comming out ahead in this whole "console war" They dont have the best graphics, but when it comes to the games and game play, Wii has games that families can all get envolved in.
Yeah they've won with hardware sales, but not 1 third party publisher sells well on the Wii. Wii is great for the casual gamer, and getting people who don't play vids into trying em, but their best selling games are all 1st party games.

May 4, 2002
i just watched both and thought to myself wtf. wii upcoming games look gay as fuck (not that nintendo has put out anything great since gc redid RE) and ps3 has not impressed me at all. 499 for games that are already out on the 360? fuck that.miss me with the fan boy BS

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I actually think tha WII has several games that are gonna be dope.. Then again those games are also bein released on tha 360/PS3.. But i know for sure im coppin The Force Unleashed for the WII, use my remote as a light sabre haha.. Ima also cop that new James Bond game thats comin out on the WII too.