sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth

sort of...

Cobain's early years growing up were in Seattle and Los Angeles. Cobain was placed again in her grandmother's care for a time after her mother's drug-related arrest in October of 2003. Hours after her arrest, Love overdosed on painkillers. Love regained custody of Cobain in 2005.

On December 11, 2009, a California Superior Court in Los Angeles appointed Wendy O'Connor, her paternal grandmother, and Kimberly Cobain, her father's sister, as temporary co-guardians of Cobain.[14] On December 16, 2009, it was reported that a judge had issued a related temporary restraining order, prohibiting Love from having any direct or indirect contact with her daughter. The papers were filed under the heading "motion to seal all documents ... relating to a minor and allegations of domestic violence." Among those documents are Frances Cobain's medical records, according to the filing.

On August 18, 2010, Cobain inherited 37% of her late father's estate. Documents showed that Cobain, not Love, now controls the publicity rights to the name and image of her late father, Kurt Cobain.After one year Cobain bought her first home, a $1.8 million Spanish-style villa in West Hollywood, a few blocks away from Sunset Strip

i hope courtney catches a bullet quick

on the show i mean

Nov 24, 2003
Chibbs is one of the guy who will stand at the end of the series... Don't see Jax making it alive at the end
Guess the old man lookin the shotgun ( don't know his name ) is the one who snitched to the Chinese for the death of the young guy

Episode was ok then until then the last 15 minutes turned to be great

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Its that old man from tbe other chapter that hooked Jax up with those two gunners and went to the house and found them dead.Im willing to bet that the one the old man took away was his son or brother.Now hes giving the chinese info on Jax and the club to get even.
I thought the same thing, the look he gave after the phone call, he looked like he was about to cry lol.

Jan 9, 2004
I think Juice will keep Gemma hostage, maybe make her a sex slave and then end it in a murder-suicide when he hears the SOA motorcycles closing in. He's been unpredictable.

Apr 25, 2002
^
crankwhore player. if i remember correctly she was on meth. Nero and ol' girl been getting pretty cozy together this season.

i wish they'd make a movie as the final final episode. kill Jax in the first 5 minutes.