sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
as soon a Unser told Gemma the twisted info it reminded me of when Opie shot Clay and they blamed the blacks and Tig flew off the handle.i kept yellin at the Tv "call your son Gemma! dont be stupid!" lol i knew Gemma was going to do something stupid.

Edit:had to edit for the people who didnt see it yet.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2005
The creators and writers of these show's must really be listening to fans because they are giving them what they want and then some
Juice and Gemma are definitely going next season the only thing i didnt see coming was Sheriff Eli Roosevelt being taken out

Mar 13, 2003
Kurt Sutter
I knew fairly early on that Tara would die before the final season — probably as early as Season 2. I didn’t quite now exactly how it was going to happen in terms of story, but in terms of a mythology mile-mark, [I knew] that’s when it would happen.

He kept saying he wanted to take the last remaining "moral compass" Jax had leading into the final season, I'd say that was achieved.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Did anybody else notice this

a bird,a rat and a pig got killed.

i wonder if that had a meaning to it.
i missed the rat and pig...you reffering the cop? and which rat? i figured that white bird, the dove, was symbolizing that jax is DONE with inner peace.

i dont think jax is going to jail now...
where he gonna go? he going into custody no doubt