sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Yup.. just hit up my DVR real quick and fast forwarded to the end.. he had a black leather glove on his left hand, he touches Piney's neck then the gunshot wound, then kicks Piney over to the side, and with his Middle finger he writes L and then with the index he writes S.

Dec 22, 2004
First 9 according to http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/First_9

Known First 9 MembersEdit

John TellerEdit

John Teller was the founder and president of SAMCRO.

Clarence 'Clay' MorrowEdit

Clay was a founding member and is now the president of SAMCRO after John's Death. Last of the first 9 to join.

Piermont 'Piney' WinstonEdit

Piney was the co-founder of Sons of Anarchy with John Teller. He was murdered by Clay Morrow.

Keith McGeeEdit

After being a founding member of SAMCRO Keith moved to Belfast where he became the president of SAMBEL. He was then killed later in Season 3 for "betraying" the club.

Lenny 'The Pimp' JanowitzEdit

He was the 3rd member of the Sons of Anarchy MC. Currently imprisoned at Stockton State Prison.

Wally GrazerEdit

He was the 5th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC in 1968. A drifter by choice by the time he hooked up with SOA he already had deep connections to every nitty and gritty part of Redwood County. He was a valuable asset. Took his own life in 1986 before he could die from years of neglected cirrhosis of the liver, never being a fan of doctors.

Thomas 'Uncle Tom' WhitneyEdit

He was the 6th member of the Sons of Anarchy MC after Wally Grazer introduced him to the club. Holds the unofficial record for "most stolen anything" in the SOA lore.

Chico VellenuevaEdit

Daredevil. Met the Sons in 1968, while working as a mechanic who sold parts at cost to John and Piney. Known to dismantle a motorcycle in under an hour. He took a lot of speed in his early years and one day, at age 32, he died while working on John's bike in the garage.

Otto 'L'il Killer' MoranEdit

Not to be confused with "Big Otto" Delany. Found floating in the river in 1985, foul play suspected. He was 5'7 on a good day and got the nickname 'Lil' Killer' because it is rumoured he once killed a 300lb man with his bare hands during a fist fight.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
What's the point of mentioning some of those names considering they are deceased n NO ONE knows who they r since none of em were ever on an episode.

Like wtf? How u gon expect me to know the first 9 aside from JT, piney, clay, and McGee. And why would it matter anyways since half of em never made it on "tv". Lol.

Btw fuck McGee. Faggot. First 9 n he was giving intel to jimmy o bout samcro's where abouts etc while in Belfast, where the fuck is the loyalty to the club, to the first 9 members, or the OG SOA'a creators son(jax). Just to get some extra cash.

Fuck that. I been put in situation in real life where I didn't say shit. Said fuck it n took the charge. Ain't NO snitching in me. NONE. Whatever it is I'm doin, it's on me. I made that decision myself n no one else did. I'm currently STILL fighting a case right now n the DA keeps offerin me deals to snitch n I've told em to eat shit. They already know it ain't me
N I'm protecting people but fuck it man. I'm a Ryder. I ain't gonna blame others for shit. Not gonna get into details but man, I've met so many suckas who say they real or won't ever snitch but as SOON as they get caught up they the first ones to open they mouth to save themselves. Fuckin can't stand that bitchassness. Shit pisses me off like on a whole another level. Complete bitch made move. Cut ur dick off n become a bitch cuz u damn sure ain't no man.

Sorry to vent. Just SOA has a lot of snitches or back stabbing which is fucked. It's just a tv show but still a lot of that shit happens in the streets. There's just NO loyalty these days.

But anyways back to SOA, I dunno why some of yall think eli(the cop) is gonna work wit the club even if he hates potter(da) n the way he goes bout his business. Eli has too much pride in what he does and in himself to go dirty, IMO.

I also some what kinda thought the cartel was in on that shit or gave intel to the lobos cuz how in the FUCK can u be the Galindo cartel n only have 4 fuckin people wit u to help out in northern Cali when it's bout some serious beef between 2 cartels tryna take over. That just didn't many any sense to me when Romeos right hand man said hes only got 4 men.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Also like someone stated, in the end as soon as jax said "looks like the competition is one step ahead" and Luis just shanks that dude for no reason is weird too. Like u coulda kept him alive n tortured the fucker to try n get any type of intel. It seemed like Luis felt like jax n the others were catchin onto somethin so he murked that dude to hide the truth, I dunno I could be totally wrong. Just speculation. Shit even in real life u can't really trust cartels, so how can u trust them in a tv show lol.

Btw who is Pedro? Is Pedro the fuckin lobos member that got shot by the fat ass prospect in the beginning, fell off the red truck after he got shot n then the sons brought him to the gun warehouse to try and get intel by having happy torture him? Or is Pedro one of the Mayans, who the lobos dude pointed out when he got shot up wit that truth serum n said a mayan was the one that gave intel to the lobos n the MC's figured out it was Pedro?

I kinda got lost but im pretty sure Pedro is the alleged mayan snitch, right?

Also if the lobos dude ain't Pedro, what happened wit him anyways after they shot him wit truth serum? They never showed him after that or anyone killin him. The last scene was Mayans dragging him to the side of the warehouse but I guess they coulda killed him then.

What's also suspicious of the galindo cartel is that they don't really seem to give a fuck bout whats goin on. The sons r supplying them wit a serious amount of weapons n they know the pipeline to gettin the guns they want/need is through the sons yet the galindos don't really seem to care bout protecting their gun plug. Or the northern Cali connect.

The last 2 episodes have been crazy!!! N next weeks episode is gonna be awesome too. Here I thought this season was startin out slow n kinda boring but NAAAAAAH SOA has yet to let me down in any season. I love all of em 1-4. They all dope.

Nov 7, 2006
Clay will kill anything in his way. thought opie was snitching? kill him. irish dude was a traitor? kill him. piney want to act boss and force clay to do something he doesnt? kill him. tara showed the letters to piney and still has them? kill her.

i like that lol.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Piney ain't doin it to be a boss, let alone gettin somethin out of it.He's doin it for the best interest of the club present and future.

Clay on the other hand is doin shit for the best interest of himself and himself ONLY. He don't give a fuck bout anything cept himself

Btw Tara never showed anyone or piney the letters. Piney n Tara have only talked bout the letters, that's all. Tara hid the letters in a box at a storage unit.

Nov 7, 2006
Piney ain't doin it to be a boss, let alone gettin somethin out of it.He's doin it for the best interest of the club present and future.

Clay on the other hand is doin shit for the best interest of himself and himself ONLY. He don't give a fuck bout anything cept himself

Btw Tara never showed anyone or piney the letters. Piney n Tara have only talked bout the letters, that's all. Tara hid the letters in a box at a storage unit.
i know this. i was speaking in terms of what clay was feeling..