sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'll check out the season premiere later, although this is has been the most overhyped tv show in a minute, hopefully I won't feel that way this time.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Just saw the first episode of the season, I'm liking the storyline so far and FINALLY jax's girl isn't more than a glorified background character, I really hated her the last 2 seasons for being so damn flat and uninteresting. Looks like they are finally developing her character. Pacing has always been a problem for this show tho, I hope they can keep the momentum going and keep it all around interesting.

Feb 15, 2007
i downloaded the first 2 episodes from mediahunt.org

Season3 Episode 1
http://depositfiles.com/files/tlrvmffvd

Season3 Episode 2
http://depositfiles.com/files/mqt6mwa09

I use VLC Player to play it.

antonio go to http://www.rlslog.net/ search for sons of anarchy.... find the episode you need and the look for a megaupload link. it should give you the option on the megaupload page to stream it.
THANKS FELLAS. SEASON IS LOOKING SICK AS FUCK SO FAR. WONDER WHATS GOING TO BE THE OUTCOME REGARDING JAX'S KID

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Saw the third episode, I'm starting to lose interest in this show again, that quick. Getting painfully predictable and unrealistic. I'll watch the next episode but I'll keep my expectations low for it.

*SPOILER*
Did they mention half sacks bitch was up there before or did they just reveal that this episode? Also was that Stephen King?

May 19, 2005
nothings going to happen untill the last 3 eps,im not really feelin the direction of this season.the whole gemma and her dad shit is whack as fuck and totaly irrelevant to the big story.(and dont say that it had to do with gemma thinking she has to be with her family and leading to them knowing the babys in belfast)
i cant see a 4th season happenin.bring back zobel

Sep 17, 2007
its gonna switch quick. they gotta repair the relationship with the irish or vice versa or Sons is out of bizness. Who the fuck else is they gonna get the gun supplies from? I predict Clay is gonna make a cold blooded heartless decision and say fuck that baby and take it as a loss to keep the Sons in bizness with the guns. Cuz thats the type of playa he is.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
its gonna switch quick. they gotta repair the relationship with the irish or vice versa or Sons is out of bizness. Who the fuck else is they gonna get the gun supplies from? I predict Clay is gonna make a cold blooded heartless decision and say fuck that baby and take it as a loss to keep the Sons in bizness with the guns. Cuz thats the type of playa he is.
Damn like that lol

that aint gonna happen cuz that just to cold Abel is gonna be alright cuz they would get too much backlash if that happen but they gonna repair the relationship off tops