sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
they've been teasing the thought of nero leaving for most of the season so i think on his way out of town he's going to die. like cain from Menace to society
It looked like Jax wanted Wendy/Nero to take his kids out of Charming because he knew he'd die and he wanted them to have a better life away from the MC and the lifestyle since Nero is out the game and Wendy is clean and taking over the part of mother/grandmother and Nero is already a father to the crippled and can be a father to thomas and abel

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Shows done tuesday it was a pretty good show, started out really good kinda started to get lame towards the end didn't really see biker gang on biker gang and i always found it funny that there was very little SOA dudes in the charter but always went up against bigger crews

Nov 24, 2003
I guess they wrote a book about this and it released early to some people. In it it says who died by season and it tells you who does this season.m
yeah... Sutter gone ape shit about this yesterday

"It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collector's Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends is a storyteller's worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and detailed breakdown of episodes. It's a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the motherfucking finale. There are a thousand fucking people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my fucking basket will be filled with heads of incompetent cunts. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I fucked up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.
Sincerely
ks"