Sonny Bonoho In Frankfurt, Germany Mixtape opportunity!!!! Serious Inquiry Only.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
Im making this opportunity good for me and you while im up in Germany. heres the info. mixtape submission: $100 (covering the cost for the cd expenses/design). ASAP
- i will need your artist/song name.
- i will need your mp3(4min)

heres the detail:: Bohagon, Playboy Tre, Mr.Ward, & myself will be performing at the Georgia Dome and The Catwalk in Frankfurt mar22-25. If interested, I will need you to shoot me the $100 to Paypal :[email protected]
mp3 to [email protected]

i will shoot you the finish product mar 14. sonny bonoho twentyfifty/ga durt

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12861257&MyToken

Mar 11, 2005
We know in this forum of Siccness we have alot of hungry artist trying to make it happen. We promote our music, events, company, etc. A question to myself when I got booked for 2 shows at a club in Germany(#1 & #3 largest clubs in Germany). How can I get out of the box?

I have seen my weakness through the years working hard and striving... For the last 7 yrs, I promoted my name on flyers by paying for 5000 flyers/stickers/posters/cds. We artist have been doing the same thing... You feel me. I decided to market myself the way how I market myself when you guys seen me in/out of the clubs promoting. I have an opportunity to start promoting internationally. Just the same way I've done here in Washington and down South. Why internationally? Because in Germany, for example, it is so unsaturated. The hip hop consumers there are demanding hip hop music from America.

If you interested to promote yourself internationally, the submission of about $100 will help promote your music out there. So hit me up, I'm very reasonable and we can negotiate on the price. I believe this can be big for all of us.

Sonny Bonoho
Twenty Fifty/Ga Durt206-736-3174
www.myspace.com/sonnybonoho

Mar 11, 2005
You know i been a community dude for a long time and I still believe in a step of change. When I decided to focus on my company 2 years ago. I told myself, im gonna work hard wit ambition. I kept my word and today, I wanna praise God with you guys because www.hiphop.de (the most popular magazine hiphop online co. in Europe) just wrote a big PR on Sonny Bonoho.
check it out: www.hiphop.de
I appreciate your love and support. Sonny Bonoho Twenty Fifty/Ga Durt