sonny bonoho diary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
first day, it was dope. link up wit playboy tre and bohagon.
magor blessing to link up wit them and how how tha "A" works!
chillin wit bohagon finishing up a song at hall of tunes studio.(he freestyle the whole album!!! HE IS RIDICOLOUS).

2nd day. went to bme records. chilled wit playboy tre, met wit the ceo/don p. LATER ON THAT NIGHT WE FINISHED A SONG THAT IS GONNA BLOW YOUR MIND!!! WHEN I GET BACK FROM THE A.. performed at this club called jay paul and ripped it.

3rd day, me and playboy tre/bohagon chilled at the killer mike after party vip status for the vibe concert.
finished a track that is so unbelievable. ME/BOHAGON/PLAYBOY TRE'

TODAY:: BOHAGON PERFORMNING AT THE VIBE FEST. me/playboy tre/bohagon will be at the club babe. stripper join- opening mic. its crazy concept. performing while strippers dancing. i wish dejavu was like that.. but yeah, i cant wait to perform "ummm hmmm"...

Mar 11, 2005
im more focus on my independant working wit the inside industry looking out to the world. its very aggressive. and it is a blessing to let me know the game. its more than i think! i thought i did alot but, i thought wrong.

todAY was a cool day. me and ward & bohagon went to deron jones of 112 house. bohagon killed this song wit'm. wow!

met nas brother. cool cat.

make sure when i get back, copp the new bohagon the future legend mixtape cd.

i will be shooting another video before the anger management concert..

Mar 11, 2005
thank you doug. down here is crackin. jus finished 4 songs. we out to north carolina tommorrow for a show wit bohagon and playboy tre'. after that, we bout to shoot to huntsville that same day for a big show out there. music out here is crazy. last night bohagon had a show @ pin ups(strip club). it was wild night lol. bohagon snuck up on me and bought me a lap dance, that surprise me fo reals lol. strip clubs down here is cra......Z. i seen 2 short chillin there kickin it. doug, i know you bout to see him pretty soon. tell him bonoho said wassup.

Aug 7, 2002
Well, looks crazier by the day. Word has it that Field Mob’s Shawn J got into an all-out brawl with BME's Bohagon (Lil’ Jon’s label). All this occurred at a Columbus, GA local club. Now from what I heard Bo might have gotten the better of the Field Mob homey. Now, I hear this happened at Foxie's Annual Family Day In The Park (101.3 The Beat). People say Field Mob was on stage and stopped the show to announce that Bohagon was in the club, then dissed him over something he said in XXL magazine. Bohagon was pretty mad, I hear, and his crew jumped Sean J when they walked off the stage. Security guards ran up in the place and broke things up.

is this the real???

Mar 11, 2005
i was in alabama when that happen. but from what i heard. shaun j, got up on stage throwing fowl shots dissing bohagon on stage in his hometown columbus GA. How are you gonna come down to any man hometown and diss him and think that the people from that town are not gonna represent their own.

Mar 11, 2005
went to stankonia studio. i love the studio. when you get a chance. you got to go. thats when bobby brown use to own that until he went nomoneyrupt. met wit bonecrusher, cool humble cat.

tonight, we bout to hit to this club chocolate wit me bohagon/playboy tre and the rest of ga durt camp to support our homebwoi & Bg from cashmoney. look out for the out of state 3. its hott!! magor politicking.

i cant wait when yall here my first album & the second album. 2nd album got sum crazy collabo's.

as far as of my business repahtwa. i notice its good being in the industry looking out. again, its aggressive. its a different world!!!!

make sure to request my dog Bohagon song called Get Crunk wit Lil Jon. By the way, r they playin that in seattle yet. if not you will see me at the anger management on july 17 @ the white amphitheatre.

you will know who it is!