Sonics trade gary payton and desmond mason!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
they got ray alenn for them, i think this is that gayest trade ive ever seen, the glove was the corner stone for our team and the city, he represented seattle and we pissed it away, oh yeha we also traded kenny anderson for elden cambell whos like 50 years old, bad move by the sonics, i still love gp

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
thats really too bad.....for real tho.....i stopped carin about the sonics after they traded Shawn Kemp and bulit the key arena. The colisuem was far better, you were closer to the floor and tickets were much cheaper. You go to the games now and its like going to a tennis match...its for business men and high rollers...it is a status symbol among business men to sit up close...very well behaved fans....I got season tickets and I don't even really like going to the games and got fat tickets fo sho. Straight bullshit!

I got nuthin but love for GP on my side...but he deserves a better team.

May 4, 2002
CODE let me get those ticketts then dogg lol

I knew we were gonna trade gary but not gary payton and Desmond Mason yea Ray Allen is filthy
but who the fuck is gonna run point for us I Love Seattle sports teams but the mangment BLOWS
BIG FUCKING BALLZ
I mean fuck I thought we would at least have Kenny anderson but they fucked him off too

this shit ruined my day for real

DAK iller

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Try.....The Seattle Times...its all up in there.

Dak....90 a piece...row 12.......what you need G.

These front offices for these Seattle teams really don't care about the sport, its really all about them revenue$...its economics, not winning...they can give a fuck, Pro spotrs teams are first and for most a busines$, which if ran correctlly can be highly profitable. Every trade in pro sports is money motivated, its not about acquiring a better team.

The truth.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ray Allen is aight...
but it's still bullshit that Payton's gone...
I'm wondering if the trade is gonna be active in tommaro's game
Since the Bucks and Sonics are playin':confused:

It's also a trip that Payton is back with Goerge Carl...

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
?????

4T7 said:
Ray Allen is aight...

I LOVE G.P. BUT I LOVE THAT TRADE...THIS IS A BUSINESS AND THIS IS A NICE MOVE..GARY WAS UN-HAPPYY ANY HOW AND DESMOND LOST THE DUNK CONTEST SO BYE BYE COWBOY HE CAN ONLY DUNK AND RAY ALLEN IS WET AND CAN DUNK AND OLLIE GOT STRAIT GAME...WELL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR CUZ THIS ONE IZ OVER........

Feb. 20

Boston Celtics trade guard Shammond Williams, a 2003 second-round draft pick and cash considerations to Denver Nuggets for center Mark Blount and forward Mark Bryant.

Boston Celtics place center Bruno Sundov (sprained right ankle) on the injured list.

Dallas Mavericks activate guard Avery Johnson and place guard/forward Adrian Griffin (left knee tendinitis) on the injured list.

New Orleans Hornets trade Elden Campbell to Seattle SuperSonics for Kenny Anderson and cash considerations.

Seattle SuperSonics trade Gary Payton and Desmond Mason to the Milwaukee Bucks for Ray Allen, Kevin Ollie, Ronald Murray, and either a 2003 first-round draft pick or two 2003 second-round draft picks.

May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
4T7 said:
Ray Allen is aight...

yes he will be active, you better know gp's gettin a standing ovation everytime he touches the ball, fuck wally walker and howard schultz, they dont know shit man, we need a new gm

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
wally walker is all about that loot...fuck the team. He can care less if they win or lose, just as long as suckas keep reachin in they pockets for over inflated ticket prices.

May 10, 2002
Ollie is NOT tight dude...that guy isnt all that great...9 different teams in 8 years?Yeah...hes got game!

Im mad that they got rid of a rising star....the Space Cowboy..thats my dog right there...im glad to see GP go,he deserves better...and Wally and Howard are fuckin fags...STICK TO COFFEE HOWIE!!!!!!

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
MANN

it's time for a change just like tha rap game these niggas is tired Wheres tha ring at (grammy's) the northwest is due for one(mix)its been along timeWE NEED BALLERS LIKE RAY(gary was feed up with seatttle we know he is cool and hip for seattle and smokes weed and kicks it with E-40 BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE SINCE SHAWN KEMP LEFT )ollie and ray ballers and they will show and prove day in and day out and elden got heart he will get the boards watch Desmond can only dunk we analized him for years what has he gave seattle nothing he can't even win tha dunk contest?????he is a dunker and we need points....RAY ALLEN IZ DOPE I'M GETTING A JERSEY SOON AS THEY DROP AND OLLIE WILL SHOW AND PROVE AND ELDEN THE BEST CENTER IN SEATTLE SINCE JACK SIKMA.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this shit really pissed me the fuck off! Guess what else is funny? Payton would have been playing his 1000th game as a Sonic tonight....BUT, he's playing AGAINST the Sonics now.....Mason was fucking savage, what the fuck where the Sonics thinking?

Nov 30, 2002
lol payton and mason were savages.... but i looked in the news paper this morning... and we're gettin ray allen (hella good, averages more points than payton but less assists so i think payton is better) elden campel (shitty ass trade.. averaged i think 3.5 rebs a game and he's 7 fuckin feet tall and 7 pts a game) plus a rookie who isnt all that great but ina few years with soem experience under his belt im sure he'd be alright... the question is.. who's gonna fill the gary payton AND brent barry spot? :confused:

pz

Apr 25, 2002
GP is the homie but honestly man, the sonics and him haven't been gettin' along for a while and atleast this trade will open new doors for both him and the sonics. You can't win a championship with players who arn't happy. Especially when it's one of your stars!

From the sonics standpoint, I think it was a good decision. Get some younger players and try to rebuild the team rather than putting bandaids on the problems.

For Gary.. He isn't getting any younger and I doubt he would have ever seen a ring as one of the sonics. Like dude said in an earlier post, Gary deserves better.