Songs TECH N9NE got outshined on ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
DaSlacker said:
Pharoe Monche, Eminem, Rza, and Xzibit on The Anthem

but thats allright... you know why? because he still laid a better verse than KRS-One, and thats hard to do.

lol good point...

ChinoXL outshined him there .. chino is straight heat

Nov 20, 2003
Now i dont wanna say Tech got outshined on this song because he came real coo...but other cats came pretty coo as well Talkin bout "Young Hooligans" i dont know the names of each for sure but one says "D-Lo and delima" so imma just say that's their names..although i could be wrong...but those cats spit...again not taking anything away from tech...they just stand out more to me on that song..

Also..on a techn9nehq exclusive The Regime - All Out War...not the cd...one of those exclusive tracks that were on that site..Tech comes kinda weak to be honest..talking bout don and bel...i wasn't really feelin it at all..Gonzoe came harder...but...thats my thought..

Another...tech comes real good..but i listen it for the fact Yuk crushes Master P..."Got dropped from the Raptors" hahah although to be honest i liked Techs style more than any others on that song..i just liked how Yuk got on P...but Tech comes good....

but again...thats just me..

May 3, 2002
International Player USO feat. Tech N9ne JegVilGerneDuVilGerneViSkalGerne

them foreign cats had sum tyte flows onthis tracc even though i dont know wut tha fuck they sayin but i think they outshined tech

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
DaSlacker said:
Pharoe Monche, Eminem, Rza, and Xzibit on The Anthem

but thats allright... you know why? because he still laid a better verse than KRS-One, and thats hard to do.
rza= sucked
pharoe monch= wasnt a memerable verse
eminem= best verse
tech= second best verse

Sep 9, 2004
ovarbmu said:
this is not a diss but... pretty much everyone on 'thug pit' outshined tech. for some reason tech always comes soft on psy. songs.
Tech Crushed ICP n KMK on Thug Pit
ICP Couldnt outshine Vanilla Ice if they tried

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
ovarbmu said:
rza= sucked
pharoe monch= wasnt a memerable verse
eminem= best verse
tech= second best verse
lol

why was there a need to quote me?

RZA "You can't escape 70,000 kilowatts blast through your box walk with alarm clocks. cars drivin slow down the block, one stopped, parks, pops his trunk snare pops loud as glock shots bass like an grenade in ya face, cops stop, give us citation we pause for radio station identification"
-doesn't suck

Monch "Cut your neck, but leave a little peice of skin so your head won fall off sawed off shot gun blast he asked... why did he have to die like cast metal"
- pretty memmorable.

Kool G Rap (do you even KNOW who that is?) "I sway the tec wit the Tech and Sway step away wet and spray rep the day who over debt to pay get swept away across the whole board like checker play when I blaze your whole sect' arrays Wake Up Show for those who slept away"
-pretty good also

but don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit.

Aug 25, 2005
RedrumAkaMurder said:
tech waz garbage on somebody gon die tonite. even fatal destroyed him. yuk killed him, u gotta be retarded to think different. dude said mothafucka like 30 timez in a short verse. pure crap

wtf at "EVEN fatal"

do u know how the fuck strong fatal is ???

listen 2 fatalveli 1 or 2

dude is straight fuckin illness...

Feb 12, 2004
on the anthem i think it chino's verse who outshined the other..

ummm tech got outshined (or almost outshined) by this dude who sang the third verse in "so what chu tellin me"..

Sep 26, 2002
killahoe666 said:
International Player USO feat. Tech N9ne JegVilGerneDuVilGerneViSkalGerne

them foreign cats had sum tyte flows onthis tracc even though i dont know wut tha fuck they sayin but i think they outshined tech

i think the dude sounded way too fuckin nasal but it's a matter of taste i guess