Songs About Abortion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Akinyele - I Luh Her
U.G.K. - Muthafucker Ain't Mine

Bitch, I don't think you wanna push me
I'll throw you on the floor and shove a hanger in your pussy

DAAAAAAAMN.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
from ohhla.com Artist:
Tech N9neAlbum: AnghellicSong: Real KillerTyped by: [email protected] ** send corrections to the typist

(1st Verse)I was kicking itWith this chick for a minuteShe picked me to hit itReal stiffly I sittedHe spitThen we quit itThen I told herTo miss meAnd splittedQuickly I lit it upNo problem to get it upThen she called and saidShe needed me to help herGet rid of whatA babyShe said she wanted me to kill itNo evidenceBloodDon't spill itI'm saying at firstI didn't feel itBut then I started to ponderOn what was coming upYonderA baby by a flingMade days seemReally somberSo we both were in agreementThe baby I seen itThinking of killing itMade me almost fallTo the cementThis ain't a jobI can do myselfI ain't got the brain for thisSo I called a homie in KansasWho was trained for thisHe saidThe way I rapAnd make skrill for a livingHe said he kills for a livingFor the grip spanHe's a hit manSo I paid him a feeHe told meWhat date it would beMe and her was downBut I really don't thinkThe baby was GSo we three road to KansasBaby probably thinking we scandalousCan't even walkAnd we band hisLifeMan is trifeWalked inAnd he told us to relaxI satAnd he tookHer and baby to the backBefore I cameI smoked some dopeTo calm meThey came backAnd she was baby lessAnd she was looking like a zombieBaby gone (Baby gone)Were we wrong (Hella wrong)Gotta move on (Gotta move on)Let it alone (yeah)I dropped her offBut she didn't hate meFor killing the babyShe said she stillWanted to date meCrazyI'm riding and I'm thinkingWhyI took a lifeBut I ain't tweekingI know GodProbably thinkingI should die

(hook)Real killerThat is meReal killerThat is meReal killerThat is meThis is what you call a whatReal killerThat is meReal killerThat is meReal killer That is meI don't really give a fuckReal killerThat is meReal killerThat is meReal killerThat is meKnow that ain't nobody illerReal killerThat is meMass murdererNatural born killerThat is me

(2nd Verse)A couple of years laterI'm creeping with this chickletLittle thick chickHit it rawAnd gave her tripletsI need to learn to hold my liquidSo I called my manIn Kansas City, KanI told him INeeded him to do it againAfter he put 'em awayI asked himHomie how could youBe so rawHe said to meHow could you be so rawWe scattedOne year laterI splattedIn the same chickShe wanted to have itBut I made her doThe same shitSo I murdered five kids of mineI'm 'bout to sit in hell a lifetimeBid for mineCause of abortionNo moreAbortionNow it's blown out of proportionInsaneNever again(hook)​

May 30, 2006
Nasty City Loco said:
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE BUT I HEARD THAT "RETURN OF DA BABY KILLA" BY BROTHA LYNCH COULD BE INTERPRETED AS A SONG ABOUT ABORTION
He said it iz but when I listen 2 that spng them lyrics don't sound ani-abortion 2 me. I think Lynch said that shit 2 get people off his back because he received a lot of negative attention because of that song & still gets critisized till this very day because of it.