song wit crooked i snoop tech n9ne tech just on the hook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2003
song with Snoop and Tech N9ne. Well, here it is. It's called Crookz N Doggz and it seems to be from the C'Style/19th St. days. Snoop has a couple verses, Crooked I got a hot verse and Tech N9ne comes with a pattened hook. I would've liked to hear a Tech N9ne verse instead of Snoop, but what can you do. Hopefully, Neena and Icon hook back up do work some more.
this is from www.dubcnn.com

Jan 12, 2003
whoever listens to it and cant figure out that its some bits and pieces put together somewhere on there, i cant remember where, are probably the ones who think its tight. Cuz its wack. If they want them to all colab why not Snoop and Crooked or whoever is involved w/ that, drop the 5 G's and do something thats real and tight?

Nov 14, 2002
I didn't really listen to it that hard to figure it was bits and pieces, but it was just wack and the quality wasn't good either. It was one of those wind-tunnel mp3's.

Jun 23, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
It was one of those wind-tunnel mp3's.

Ha hah that a funny way to put it. Thats why I hate file sharing stuff. you always get shit that sounds like crap. I know this one was crap before it got posted up.