song of mines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
peep if you dont mind....

http://flosja.dmusic.com/

i have an album comin out round summer...called "music my life"
dere will be snippets of it so peeps can see if they wanna buy it...still dont know what ima charge fo it...but ill keep errone updated on it fo sho....it is gon be a real cd professionally mastered and pressed and errthang like dat....even sold in stores..not all ova but a few places.....costin me a grip to do it...but it be worth it...alot of controversy ova me soundin like kray bone and what not but its all good....

leave feedback....good or bad...

thanks

one

Jan 7, 2003
@Flosha Im feelin... it My Life Music sounds tight man.... Im feelin it u do u sounds like KB but that sounds is hella tight... So is this ur first single that u puttin on tha album..? Let me know if u releasein ur shit.. in Cali... where u from.. ? are u gonna put.. ur shit..on CD order too.? are u gone releaase ur single.. Aight home... well ur shit be comin sicccc dawg im be luvin that thug style too.. i used to rap like bizzy bone.. when i was 16 but i stopped adn used a different style.. later.. not so high pitched but i be feelin ur shit. u got some tight beats on ur track..

Keep thuggin Dawg!

Jan 24, 2003
thanks yo....actually dat song is not on da album....im probably gonna remake it to a diff beat...well it probably will be in cali somewhere yo...i got a lil bit of connections and shit...im from oklahoma yo...19 years old and shit....beat credits fo dat song go to sho...from rock it productions...thanks again playa...your shit bangin too...much props

Jan 7, 2003
Flosha THUG LINE

Yeaa Flosha.. That;s tight. dawg.. Ur from Oaklahoma.. and ur 19..? that;s tigght So u aint; gonna put this cut.. on ur album.? Yeaaa we'll try to release ur album in cali cuase i know TONS of Thugz who will be wantin to buy ur album... And if you don;t release it in cali can i still order one from..you..? Like send a checc and then mail it to me..? Damm But fo real dawg u shoudl show ur show to Thug Line.. MO thugs or Boen Thusg Records. or like any otha label they;'d sign u a a second.. man... That;s all i can say.. My shit is fucced now. tho dawg.. cuase i aint got a cool studio.. i jus record my shit in my room i wish i had a real studio tho.. i needa get into.. one.. BUt damm dawg.. i wished u lived in cali so we could do a collab.. in a studo sometime... ur shit be tight.. I had heard about u before .. so when i saw u on tha Siccness. i had to peep ur shit.. aight then. FLosha.. Keep puttin it down thug style...and let me know when ur album drop.... aight.? peace.. I know hella mo peeps who be feelin ur style they gone be on tha groudn. when they hear it >>/ iz it coo wit u if i send them ur website..? aigvht then.. homie. peace. adn keep puttin it down wit that thug shit..!

Jan 24, 2003
ayo mane thanks no doubt.....my shit gon be on sale on a site and you can pay wit cash...credit card or whateva yo...fo sho...thanks fo da luv...

Jan 7, 2003
Aight coo.. that;s tight main.. fo sho.. let me knwo when it drops so i can.. order one.. that;s tight.... Keep puttin it down.. aight im out im about to send ur website to some of my friends.. they ain;t gonnna beleive it when they hear u.. man.. aight no doubt.. main you know it;s all T H U G luv..
peace..

May 13, 2002
FL0SJA said:
peep if you dont mind....

http://flosja.dmusic.com/

i have an album comin out round summer...called "music my life"
dere will be snippets of it so peeps can see if they wanna buy it...still dont know what ima charge fo it...but ill keep errone updated on it fo sho....it is gon be a real cd professionally mastered and pressed and errthang like dat....even sold in stores..not all ova but a few places.....costin me a grip to do it...but it be worth it...alot of controversy ova me soundin like kray bone and what not but its all good....

leave feedback....good or bad...

thanks

one

not bad homie...

but murdaous your shit is garbage

Jan 7, 2003
Re: Re: song of mines

D-Menace said:

not bad homie...

but murdaous your shit is garbage
Yeaa thanks man!^^ I also just recorded my shit at home.. on a cheap mic... as low quailty.. and freestyled everthing.. jus as a sample... recorded mixed and exported it in...like 10 mins.. so what u expect.. ?

Anyway u trippin D-menace.. FLOSHA shit is not bad. It;s GREAT... and yeaa u tha first person to talk down on my shit. which i admit it sounds like garbage.. cuase its; tha worse quality.. i've ever recorded...

Don;t come up in here judgein my shit. when u aint heard any of my pro.. studio shit. and produced shit.. that;s why i ain;t be likin to post. tha ghetto recordins i got on tha siccness .. plus i get mo props than hataz. but u always gotta have hataz...you need enmies to rap about fo sho. without hataz there's no one to rap about killin.. they make good targets...

BUt d-meance.. Who's opinion u think i take more seriously.. FLOSHA's who is tight a artist and said my shit was bangin.. or you somebody i neva haerd of. and never heard audio from b4...

Oh and i only put that up fo flosha.. to peep not u..
So all i can say is i didn't ask... you who ever u are.

And since u said im garbage show me some of ur audio if you even have any and show me some good muzik.. then.. show me how u rap.. and shit. what;s happnin. show me some platinum shit. man.. come on. what;s up..? lol...
any way D-Hata thanks fo tha opion i didn;t ask fo.. you can be added to my list of hataz.. thanks and im out.. to smoke a sac a weed...