song of mines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
hmmm.....is dat a challenge?.....on top of what game????....i see your still a youngin and all so im not gon fuck wit you....im tired of arguin bout all dis lol i thought i was talkin to a man and shit but yous just anotha lil net nerd lol....anyways thanks fo da goodluck and back to you....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
FL0SJA said:
hmmm.....is dat a challenge?.....on top of what game????....i see your still a youngin and all so im not gon fuck wit you....im tired of arguin bout all dis lol i thought i was talkin to a man and shit but yous just anotha lil net nerd lol....anyways thanks fo da goodluck and back to you....
Yeah im a youngin' the size of a fuckin man, and I work and pay part bills so technically your bitch ass is talking to a man, thank you very much.

Net-nerd? that's funny, and your 19 on here biting' bone-thug? Knowing you couldn't put on a half decent show in the streets, your dead-career is based on another mans shadow.... keep suckin on bone's dick you fuckin groupie.

latez

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
FL0SJA said:
you may be right....you may not....we will see.....guess i should tell bizzy dat im not gon sign dat 7th sign contract.....because 4 people dont like me lol....anyways yo...thanks fo takin da time to peep it....
I'm just trying to give you some advice youngster. I'm not a nobody with an opinion. I'm an established indie label owner/producer/artist and have put out 5 albums (with 3 more about to drop and 4 more in the works) that have outsold all other artists in the Seattle area. I'm 29 years old and have been in the game for quite some time.....so you should think about what I'm saying to you. Of course you're your own man and are going to do what you want.......but don't disregard the advice of people who are already in a game that you're TRYING to get into. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you bro.

Nobody respects a cat that is bitin' somebody elses shit.....that's the bottom line. Hip-Hop is about ORIGINALITY and INGENUITY......not how well you can IMITATE the next man. But I guess you'll have to be like every other person and find out the hard way.......ON YOUR OWN.

Good luck with your music. :rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2003
FL0SJA said:
you may be right....you may not....we will see.....guess i should tell bizzy dat im not gon sign dat 7th sign contract.....because 4 people dont like me lol....anyways yo...thanks fo takin da time to peep it....
What's happnin Flosja.? YEAA man just cuase 4 peeps iz not feelin tha vibe ain't no reason. not to signtha deal. u know..??
and also forget what anybody say.... hella hataz hate on Krayzie Bone... twista talked hella shit about him.. i think they squashed that beef already... but that's just an example...
I;ve heard ur tracks B4 and they sicccccc.. Just cause u sound like KB don't mean u clone.. all tha Bone thug hataz who be rappin fast and tryin to diss bone those are tha clones. 3 6 mafia..crucial conflict do or die.. etc.

BUt i'm feelin ur shit tho. that shit is tight.. Keep doin ur thang and get ur cash.. tha hataz will always try to mess wit ur mind. jus don;t listen.. to them...

Personally when i was 16 i used to rap exactly like bizzy bone.. but i just quit cuase hella foos was sayin all i was doin was copyin his style. i still use tha quick style. now.. just try to put my own twsit to it... and not use tha bizzy voice no mo.. aight then. But keep puttin it down man..! keep recordin mo tracks. and let me knwo when tha album drops. so i can buy one..
and fo all tha hataz out there. hatin on my shit. jus read my sig..
im out this bitch..

Jan 23, 2003
Bigg upz, Flosja:

I'm ryte behind ya... fucc 'em who think U wacc... I'm juz tellin 'em all whut I think, U sound damn lyke krayzie N tha shit iz madd tyte... N they can think whuteva they wanna, N U keep doin' ya' thang, cuz' it'z blazin', dawg... ya'mean? Juz stand up az I saw U do N wit dat attitude muthafuccaz myte hear mo' from U lata, aight, pz

Jan 23, 2003
FL0SJA:

Ay, bro... if U havn't Cn ya' PM yet... then c'mon, holla at me, cuzz

If U saw it... ya' down wit it? Aight... U got MSN? Pz... much ov R.E.S.P.E.C.T. 2 U...

May 7, 2002
My 2 C's... Sounds like you looped a Bone CD for 4 months straight while you were sleep..... Your doubles and melodies are the same tone as KB..... What do You want to be known as??????

Ask yourself that question and picture yourself in front of a distributor after you paid 5 G'z on an album for them to shut you down cause you sound like a established artist who isnt even that hot anymore.... Doesnt make sence... Flip the script work on a new overall delivery and you will suceed... The production sounds tight already........

Stay up.

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yo

wassup-- hey on the real this is the dopest krayzie bone song ive heard in awhile...If u think peepz arent gonna hate on you..u are trippin. U can only get so far as an artist that has the same style and voice before u have to establish your own style. both were compared to pac and then they switched it up Ja rule = singin/rap DMX=more Barking/Angry and You=krayzie bone so u do the math....keep doin yo thang...but u gotta understand look at blac haze n tha realest even tho pac is dead...these doodz will prolly never blow up cause they bite too hard. MY thoughtz.