Son of 100 Maniacs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Album was never released. The original songs for the albums were split up and sold to random compilations / labels. When me and J RZ finally sit down and do an album it will most likely have the same title just to be dicks.

Sep 16, 2010
Album was never released. The original songs for the albums were split up and sold to random compilations / labels. When me and J RZ finally sit down and do an album it will most likely have the same title just to be dicks.
Lol Hahahaha oh Yea Mars How you Said Go Suicidal was Released Before When and What Album was it Released on?

I Have it Downloaded i Found it Yesterday(Son of 100 Maniacs)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M2MEBJZF

if Anyone Wants It

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I have no idea what your trying to say in that first sentence.

"Go Suicidal" was never released. Only performed live at shows and played on CBS News once.

That download link you put up is not Son Of 100 Manaics. Remember that post I typed up all nice right before this one? It said that all the songs were sold off to labels for compilations. Meaning that, theres NO songs for Son Of 100 Maniacs because they album was never released.

In that rar file you linked theres Who's Insane which appeared as the B Side on the Mad Insanity - Slaughterhouse cassette single. Society was on a White Devil Productions compilation. Head Trip was on another. Final Sin was on the Final Sin maxi single. Slaughterhouse was on the Slaughterhouse single. Who ever put those together and named it that don't know their history.

Sep 16, 2010
I have no idea what your trying to say in that first sentence.

"Go Suicidal" was never released. Only performed live at shows and played on CBS News once.

That download link you put up is not Son Of 100 Manaics. Remember that post I typed up all nice right before this one? It said that all the songs were sold off to labels for compilations. Meaning that, theres NO songs for Son Of 100 Maniacs because they album was never released.

In that rar file you linked theres Who's Insane which appeared as the B Side on the Mad Insanity - Slaughterhouse cassette single. Society was on a White Devil Productions compilation. Head Trip was on another. Final Sin was on the Final Sin maxi single. Slaughterhouse was on the Slaughterhouse single. Who ever put those together and named it that don't know their history.

Alrite My Bad Mars
and yea Mars you Sayd in This Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXtn-EYkUl4
that Ther Was a Studio Version of Go Suicidal alredy Out there

Feb 23, 2003
Out where? Fuck, why people just won't accept that it ain't comin' out!? NEVER! DAMN IT! I see people everyday asking about SGDTD and Go Suicidal. Mars you should put some major announcement that it ain't comin' out so they won't wait for it and ask stupid questions.
HE ALREADY HAS AND PEOPLE STILL ASK ABOUT IT... INSTEAD OF EVERYBODY BUGGING MARS ABOUT IT THEY SHOULD BE ASKING APT3/DNA ABOUT IT.. SINCE SGDTD IS DAMN NEAR 10 YEARS OLD I SAY PUT IT OUT FOR FREE DOWNLOAD SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO THE BRAND NEW SHIT MARS IS WORKING ON..

Apr 25, 2002
We never finished that album. The closest this came to happening is the Son of 100 Maniacs promo CD (which was more like an EP.) I think we made 50-100 of these. Track listing:

1) Son of 100 Maniacs (Intro)
2) Head Trip
3) Another Level
4) Self-Inflicted
5) Hate on my Mind
6) Wicked Lands
7) I'm a Killa
8) Bonus Track: PCW Theme

I made all the beats on that CD. Here are some random facts about it:

There are two versions of the intro, one with vocals, one without. We went with the one without for the promo. There's a version with verses by Mars & J RZ somewhere, but I can't find it.

Hate on my Mind was a Mars solo track. It's also the song we took to Sac and played for Black Market Records to get Mars his first record deal (RIP Records.) It was also the last song Mars made in his old style. The next song we recorded was No Face Killa. Listen to them back to back and you'll notice a huge difference.

Self-Inflicted featured what is probably the best J RZ verse of all time, and one of the most graphic, visual, telling vocal performances I've ever heard. It's brilliant.

I made Another Level for BBP and had big plans for it, but J RZ (my brother) really liked the beat and convinced me to let MIR use it for their "mainstream" song. I agreed.

In Another Level, J RZ said, "groupies come to kick it and stay for an extra week." This is true and then some. A chick came out to meet everyone and ended up hooking out of the Motel 6 in Pittsburg. She stayed for so long that her parents started calling and looking for her. "At CWF we rap for free, but Skitzo's my homie so S'k my D." More on that later.

When we recorded I'm a Killa, I fought w/J RZ over lyrical content.

On PCW Theme (previously CWF,) Mars did the hook and J RZ did the verse. The dude that got us into PCW is currently doing 25 years for carjacking/kidnapping/assault/etc. (Skitzo Mafioso, mentioned in Another Level.)

There are two versions of Wicked Lands, the final version has Tezza (Castro's ex that was dissed on Cage's A Crowd Killer on Movies for the Blind) on the hook, but the original version had a 14 year old girl on the hook who came to my house to record the track with her dad. He was an old man wearing a Montreal Expos t-shirt. J RZ had to wait in the bathroom while we were recording because he couldn't stop laughing. "What's he laughing at... Me?" -Old Man. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

From Wicked Lands: "Leavin blood on your drapes with my homie Big Rich..." Big Rich posts/has posted here. His screen name is Big Rich (duh.)

I have a CD rip of this. If Mars OKs it, I'll post a link.

Sep 16, 2010
We never finished that album. The closest this came to happening is the Son of 100 Maniacs promo CD (which was more like an EP.) I think we made 50-100 of these. Track listing:

1) Son of 100 Maniacs (Intro)
2) Head Trip
3) Another Level
4) Self-Inflicted
5) Hate on my Mind
6) Wicked Lands
7) I'm a Killa
8) Bonus Track: PCW Theme

I made all the beats on that CD. Here are some random facts about it:

There are two versions of the intro, one with vocals, one without. We went with the one without for the promo. There's a version with verses by Mars & J RZ somewhere, but I can't find it.

Hate on my Mind was a Mars solo track. It's also the song we took to Sac and played for Black Market Records to get Mars his first record deal (RIP Records.) It was also the last song Mars made in his old style. The next song we recorded was No Face Killa. Listen to them back to back and you'll notice a huge difference.

Self-Inflicted featured what is probably the best J RZ verse of all time, and one of the most graphic, visual, telling vocal performances I've ever heard. It's brilliant.

I made Another Level for BBP and had big plans for it, but J RZ (my brother) really liked the beat and convinced me to let MIR use it for their "mainstream" song. I agreed.

In Another Level, J RZ said, "groupies come to kick it and stay for an extra week." This is true and then some. A chick came out to meet everyone and ended up hooking out of the Motel 6 in Pittsburg. She stayed for so long that her parents started calling and looking for her. "At CWF we rap for free, but Skitzo's my homie so S'k my D." More on that later.

When we recorded I'm a Killa, I fought w/J RZ over lyrical content.

On PCW Theme (previously CWF,) Mars did the hook and J RZ did the verse. The dude that got us into PCW is currently doing 25 years for carjacking/kidnapping/assault/etc. (Skitzo Mafioso, mentioned in Another Level.)

There are two versions of Wicked Lands, the final version has Tezza (Castro's ex that was dissed on Cage's A Crowd Killer on Movies for the Blind) on the hook, but the original version had a 14 year old girl on the hook who came to my house to record the track with her dad. He was an old man wearing a Montreal Expos t-shirt. J RZ had to wait in the bathroom while we were recording because he couldn't stop laughing. "What's he laughing at... Me?" -Old Man. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

From Wicked Lands: "Leavin blood on your drapes with my homie Big Rich..." Big Rich posts/has posted here. His screen name is Big Rich (duh.)

I have a CD rip of this. If Mars OKs it, I'll post a link.
Man i Gotta Give Props on Making those Beats they Were Fuking Sick