SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THE BAY?***D/L SHAME "CALIFORNIA" FULL ALBUM FOR FREE!!!****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
peep this album yall its a very solid project the official release will be a lil different but go ahead and soak this version any feedback is always appreciated be on the lookout for Shame he been down with Sav Life from the jump quality music yall pz

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Daddy Rich said:
peep this album yall its a very solid project the official release will be a lil different but go ahead and soak this version any feedback is always appreciated be on the lookout for Shame he been down with Sav Life from the jump quality music yall pz
Anything Daddy Rich Stamps has 2 be hot imma peep this!

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
@ Lethaface.....hard copies will be ready soon.....hope you enjoy it.

Thanx to everyone so far takin a sec. to d/l and check it out.

Jun 2, 2002
fa sho...i'm definately feelin this shit patna...right on for the free download. i recognize that you've got some intelligent/socially-concious lyrics homie, i respect that. heated. i like what's gangsta, california and customers the best so far...but i still got like 3 or 4 tracks to go....stay up

everybody else, its definately worth the download...

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
I appreciate you all taking the time to check it out.

@3xLaZY......thanx for tha feedback bro......its hard to send a message these days with out sounding to preachy.....glad your feelin it.

Jun 2, 2002
shame said:
its hard to send a message these days with out sounding to preachy
u walk that line well though...it's nice to hear some shit that isn't all about ghostridin and goin dumb for once...stay up

YESCA

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
im actually suprised how good this is, i was expecting some cheesy production beats for some reason, but it was really good. I like it.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
appreciate those kind words folks.....I did all of tha production, mixing, mastering ect. myself with the exception of #15 "Perfect man" which was produced by my homie Mic Entity.

MP3 quality is always gonna be slightly degraded....but the hard copy version is like any other professional product.

Dec 20, 2003
LethaFace said:
^^^ u right. I was really amazed with the production too. BTW, who did it ?
Shame sounds really dope on the mic. I wont listen to that album on mp3 no more, just waiting to get that official release in my hands.

thats wuts up