Somethin About E40 & Biggie....Peep...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I seen a post on this board about who would win in a fight...Biggie or E40? Well U know whatz crazy they actually did have a confrontation in late 96...Big was in tha Bay and I heard somethin about some1 handed Biggie a cell phone and E40 was on tha other end...40 told Big that "This is going to be tha last time I let U ride thru tha bay unharmed" or some shit...Some1 posted it on BART back in 97...Then I seen Biggie on Rap City and Joe Clair asked him about doin a track with 40 and Biggie said "well we squashed tha beef but 40 never came thru on a track cuz u know, hes got his pride" In Biggie shout outz in Life After Death E40 iz listed in there U know why? Cuz Biggie was thanking 40 for letting him make it thru tha bay alive....Thatz some shit...40 musta knew all along Biggie was involved with Pacz death...Crazy shit...

:::gOnE:::

May 5, 2002
All tha "factz" I know of I typed out in tha first post...I dont know if tha shit bout Biggie & E40z confrontation is true I just remember it being posted by a reliable souce on tha old ass BART board back in tha day...I have an idea of who it was but I dont wanna quote any1 in particular on it...I'm sure therez some1 on this board that can confirm it tho...BTW I aint hypothesizing I'm relaying hearsay....

May 5, 2002
Now that I think of it Davey D posted tha newz about E40 confrontin' Biggie in tha bay on his site in 96 or 97....And Davey D is a pretty reliable source....I remember it was posted on his site right around tha time bay area rap talk got started...Then some1 else tied in with tha industry confirmed in on tha board...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
40 didn't confront Biggie in the Bay as far as I know. According to my source (a highly reliable one) they did speak on the phone, but other people confronted Big and his crew in Sacramento if I remember correctly. I don't wanna say who 'cause they may not want that put out there like that.

Gone,
Doxx

May 5, 2002
Yeah thatz what I heard too Doxx..Thatz what I said in tha main post of this thread...Tha only reason I'm posting this is because therez been newspaper articles comin out sayin biggie had somethin 2 do with Pacz death and that made me remember hearin about tha 40/Biggie incident in late 96/early97...Makez U wonder if 40 knew that shit tha whole time...