Someone wanted me to do it so...feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
hell yeah he should re - release it. Some people love this album, others hate it. Im one of the ones that love it. the songs produced by jok3r are tight. the song be warned trips me out even though it is so short. it seems as though tech was gonna have someone elses verse or more of his own but it ends abruptly. even if the dice and diamonds arent tech it is still a nice cover. i think also if it gets released again they should add more artwork to the back . right now the back doesnt even list the tracks or a fucking copyright. if anyone wants to get this cd for 12.99 just post a message and ill post the link to buy it online . i got mine for 12.99 , a fucking steal of a deal. thanks again to wattage for the pimp'd out image. later dawgs and dawgettes!

Sep 26, 2002
they were at least at one point in time thinkin bout puttin a cd out called "vintage tech"
like best of the old school shit on one cd. i think that would be a lot kuhler than just rereleasin celcius