Someone put me up on game -- YOUNG FIERCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hes from KC. he got 1 cd and its called Sinful Living With Righteous Intent. He was on that Murder Dog presents Sac Kingz on tha song Cop From em. He got big hollis beats w/ coleone, marvaless, san quinn, guce, mobalotti, smig dirtee and some other cats on his shit.

1. Intro
Real Audio | Windows Media

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Visions Of The Unrighteous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. 41st Regiment (Highland)

4. This Is The Life

5. Paid The Cost

6. Thug World

7. All In The Game

8. Girl

9. Roll With Me

10. Trust In His Word

11. Granma Lottie

12. Give Me Some

13. Murder Show

14. Cop From 'Em

15. On Top Of The Game

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
that makes a lot of sense triplegold....i'm glad to know that my personal opinion on an album that has nothing to do with me can affect your judgement of my character or skills in any way.....do u see me disrespecting anyone else's opinion of this album on the post? nope......i'm glad u like whatever cds u like.....keep bumpin em.....but if i don't like it, how does that affect u in any way? peace and respect to all

NH- NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS
WILL NOT DISSAPOINT........