Someone actually made a site bout these hoes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Why do they gotta be hoes? B/c they have more $$$ than most people ever will in their whole lives? Smells like envy. :rolleyes:

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
HAHAHAHAHAH
ROXY IS SET TRIPPIN HAHAHA

its alrite girl, we aint callin YOU a hoe

envy? never... i cant imagine having to carry 2 big things on my chest 24/7 and being treated like a fucktoy, and having 100000 ppl jacc off to me... NO THANX, id rather be SLICC PAK

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
The Olsen Twins Countdown To Legality:Waiting Till There Legal

639 days, 11 hours, 33 minutes, and 18 seconds until The Olsen Twins are legal

Countdown the days, with me, before these young women can be legally lusted after.

LoL this guy's got some problems, I recommend a shrink.

LoL the site was in Esquire mag, they deemed it "The Creepiest Website".

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Mafia U got it a little confused. It's a site about them not made by them (although I'm sure they have their own site). Why does their gender have to come into play and w/ that their sexualness? Even U call them a fucktoy. That's all I'm saying. They are only what only 16, and people are calling them hoes, that just doesn't seem right.

May 3, 2002
I see nothing sexy about them, especially because they look younger than their age. I got one word that describes those who sexually fantasize about them: pedophile.
(This pair of twins are a proper example of Chuck D's words in 1994's Muse Sick-N-Hour Mess Age: "... while the pre-programmed youth act frightenly 'grown'..."

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
even when they hit 21 i will never ever see them other than their characters in full house. the image of them as those lil girls from the show will just be on my mind for that i am not attracted. even if i was 15/16 they don't look all that great but i am sure they'll end up on playboy sooner or later cause they don't want to be typed cast as lil girls from full house. shit, anyone remember that funny skit madtv made about them older...with one becoming fat...........haaaaaaaa