Somebody was real happy to see Husalah. You Feel me?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I disagree w/ Dutch tho because I am a rap fan and support rappers by buyin they cds and shit. It's just a funny way for a grown dude to approach an underground semi-retired rapper ithink.

If he had just met that new chick from the transformers movie I would give him a pass but anything less is some borderline Robert DeNiro in taxi driver tendency type shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
all "gayness" aside..... Its probably been a while since a real FAN has shown his face in the bay.... And this thread is the reason why. IF you are a fan and announce that you are a fan and do fan like things i.e. giggle, smile, get juiced and flustered when you see your favorite or one of your favorite rappers you will be ridiculed for it.... Im not saying the kid wasnt slightly homosexual in his actions, im just saying nothing wrong with being a fan.... Thats what REAL fans are supposed to do!

This very thread is the reason the bay has 22,000 rappers and 1,100 fans....
I agree...but these dudes we're either on extacy or just plain fully aroused...I'm hopin for their sake it was the first

Feb 4, 2006
I see a celebrity and make a mental note of it. if they rap, sing, act or do comedy it doesnt make me hyped enough to approach them. I've missed out on autographs and flix with George Clinton, Tommy Davidson, Turf Talk & others because the hormones in my blood won't allow me to let another man feel that highly of himself.

Oct 31, 2007
all "gayness" aside..... Its probably been a while since a real FAN has shown his face in the bay.... And this thread is the reason why. IF you are a fan and announce that you are a fan and do fan like things i.e. giggle, smile, get juiced and flustered when you see your favorite or one of your favorite rappers you will be ridiculed for it.... Im not saying the kid wasnt slightly homosexual in his actions, im just saying nothing wrong with being a fan.... Thats what REAL fans are supposed to do!

This very thread is the reason the bay has 22,000 rappers and 1,100 fans....
I agree