Somebody from Strange, or anyone with tour info please read !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
Ok, I called the Val Air Ballroom in Desmoines Iowa,

and I asked about the show on April 22, the dude said "Its not happening"

someone please tell me what is going on here

Mar 12, 2006
probably the gayest news ive recieved in like 3years this is mitch

i dont get how, tech and critical bill can both have it listed, yet the venue is like oblivious to the concert

Jan 12, 2003
NETech said:
Ok, I called the Val Air Ballroom in Desmoines Iowa,

and I asked about the show on April 22, the dude said "Its not happening"

someone please tell me what is going on here
call strange and get a confirmation if u dont trust the venue.

Mar 12, 2006
Yes, I called them earlier and the show moved from Des Moines, to Sioux City which is accually better for me because now i only have to drive an hour and a half instead or 2 and a half

Feb 18, 2006
tech cant come to cleveland cause of stupid ass ignorant black people that started a riot at the place where he would do his show(peabodys) so now rap isnt even allowed in there, thank you idiots! may your intelligence cut off at the same time your umbilical cord did

Mar 12, 2006
Im hoping to get my tickets this weekend, but I gotta find out where to get them since the venue is like 1.5 hours away.

The lady told me to goto a local box office so I gotta locate that place.

Jan 12, 2003
NINE1TREY said:
That Source cover is tight Stang. Not really into all of'em necessarily, but shits on point.
i hear ya. Z-Ro looks pissed off at the world throughout the entire shit. Talk about a mean face.

they could have done alot better w/ the video though. Take out Flips clover g dude that kept repeating "boy", take out that young lookin short shit, and the fur coat homeboy. Throw in some Z-Ro, Pimp C, and possibly Rasaq. Shit would have banged alot harder. They did do one good thing by keeping wack ass Mike Jones off it.

^^ There, that was my JasonM moment....