some words from mr. kee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"I'm a Bush killa, an assassin
white house arsonist with a passion
take your flag and wipe my ass with it
any chance I get I'm smashin'
I was cursed with a bad temper
ever since the 4th of September
my date of birth
my lifes been worthless
like some bitchass public defender
return this message to the center
and watch his spot blow down
the Cuban unabomber went crazy,
I pledge allegiance to Black and Brown
political refugee
a terrorist, throwin grenades in government embassies
accepting me
cuz every time they speak its disrespecting me
all that marchin you been doin aint workin
lets start a ___(?) riot
get the number to the mortuary and email it to his palm pilot
lets tie him up with a shock treatment from a live wire
aint no need for a re-count, just line em up and open fire"

thats off "Game Untold" on Ryda Thugs compilation

does Kee ever come political in any other verses??

Apr 25, 2002
Kee got spits. He better watch out with that "Bush Killa" shit. In case yall don't know, its a serious crime to make any sort of threatening statement towards a President. You can get locked up for years for that shit.
Then agai, maybe cause its on a cd its free speech. but I know some fool said something like that on Howard Stern, and the Secret Service hunted him dow and threw is ass in a federal pound me in the ass prison.

Apr 25, 2002
Paris had a whole song called Bush Killa

but yeah thats his hardest verse ever fa sho. I wish he came with more shit like that instead of "sucking me softly" type shit which was cool and funny but not on that real shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Mezzano - Not that I've heard, from what I know this is his first & only political stance on this country's government. He got alot of folks talkin bout this so I think he should think about droppin a track strictly about his views/feelings on the issues. It would be interesting.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
Rae - good lookin playa. if you talk to him let him know that his fans would like to see that. I'd like to see that from all artists and it seems like Kee has potential to come tight with it.

Rayvo - why would it take balls to say that on his new album? do you mean that you think he'll alienate his conservative suburban fans?? I don't know how much he's concerned about that, but maybe you're right.

Apr 25, 2002
Mezz - I am not a rich white Republican If thats what your gettin at If I were with my mexican homeboys right now when i saw this verse I would be sayin the same thing to them. I just think that would be disrespectful to the people that died on 911 for obvious reasons. I dont think Mr Kee is diecting his music towards white conservative suburban fans. I dont fit in that category either. when there is something I dont agree with I speak on it no matter what the odds are. I think its disrespectful period. I am not a big Bush fan nor am I a republican. However I think he did an exceptional job in the middle east. Just my opinion

also Mezzano why do you like seeing Lyrics like this just out of curiousity ?