Some Tech trivia that most of you don't know the answer to.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
Lets see if you guys can get this one.

What is the only known Tech verse that Tech spit, that he didn't write?

Hint, Tech is the only one on the song. And the song is on a recent release, but the verse is actually very old.

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

the verison on "anghellic reparation" or the real verison of the song?

Jun 22, 2004
Ding Ding Ding,

Walter Jefferson! aka Wee Capone aka Black Walt, he wrote just the last verse though, it begins with "Get sprayed by the Tec-9 hand gun, now I'm on the out run, flowin the beginnin, hot cooked well done, fuckin wit a crazy insane warlord, punks wanna trip, but they know Im too muthafuckin hard, deadly tickin like a time bomb, fuckin wit me you would think you were in vietnam, when I explode aint nothin left but remains, for those who froze for fuckin wit a crazy insane, mentally minded, mad muthafuckin madman, out to attack, sinkin punks like quicksand, droppin and poppin any punk that jumps up, bring a body bag if you wanna get fucked up, there it is you little mitch bade nigga, start runnin when Im playin with the trigga of an uzi, a twelve gauge it really don't matta, many sucka die when the shotgun scatta, from block to block hood to hood, street to street boy you can't fuck wit me, so for those who chose to jump up and talk shit, admit ya bitch your little ass got lit."

I'll have another one later.

Jun 22, 2004
Yeah in the background, but he doesnt say which verse. I honestly didn't know until we were at satin one night, and Tech introduced me to Walt, and was like "Walt, this nigga can do all my shit just like me, and I mean anything nigga, from the beginning to the end" Walt was like "no shit" so Tech was like "do something dog" I said "whatcha wanna hear" so Tech grabs his beard and shit and puts that look on his face and says "do the last verse from Breathe" I spit the shit, and Walt's jaw dropped. Tech looked at me and said "you just met the nigga that wrote that shit, I'ts the only verse I have ever spit that somebody else wrote, that verse is so old, and its still before its time." So then I went back and noticed that he said something about it in the song.

Aug 16, 2003
Thats tight... I always wonderd what some of black walts shit sounds like. How often does Tech go to Satin Dolls? The commercials make it sound like he's there every monday night but I know that shit aint real.

Holla

Apr 21, 2003
well since hes been on tour for like a year and a half, i doubt hes there every monday. especially since they in cali right now.

ive been there wit him and bone thugs after a concert once. pretty fun times.