some shit yall need to know about...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
check it...i went to high school in new mexico for 4 years and started stumbling across crazy information and talkin with people who knew about crazy ass shit. most people who get exposed to this shit simply cant believe it...but im lettin yall know cuz yall are pretty open minded on here. so when you have some time and get a chance...go read all the shit at the link below...cuz its much realer than you think. read it and post questions or whatever you want cuz i know a shitload about this...even seen some shit.

http://www.eagle-net.org/dulce/

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
look i expect you guys to respond with bullshit comments...thats normal...i used to get that all the time thats why i never bring it up anymore...i just figured this was an appropriate place cuz yall are interested in different shit on here...but at least goto that site and read some of the chapters or somethin cuz that shit is real. people have tried to expose it but no one believes it. if you got kazaa or morpheus or whatever go find the song "channel zero" by canibus. he knows about all that shit too and tried to make a song about it but everyone probably thinks he made it up lol. i aint seen no egghead men...but i been to 2 different bases in new mexico and trust me...you cant even get close without gettin harrassed by dudes with guns and shit. there is DEFINATELY shit goin down under there. yall just gotta be open minded and learn about it.