some rap i wrote, let me know what you think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2011
This rap is horrorcore, but i thought some of you might like it since some norteno rappers like redrum and a few others rap about stuff like this.

this isn't something a weak mind can adore// but its truly something they sure as hell can't ignore// i got blood leaking on the floor// my dogs licking it up and hes fiendin for more// sick don't even describe this// some say its psychotic to slit your wrist// but it feels like a narcotic when i punch hoes with my fist// a little crazy but to lazy to commit chaos// so i bring back charles mansons cult with a seance// show you the true meaning of paranormal activity// but it will take more than an exorcist to get rid of me// ill come back as the first ghost of a ghost and strike fear in all of the west coast// ill destroy everything you love the most// im an artist but my greatest hits are in the cemetary// the titanic didn't sink i pushed everyone off the ferry// don't look in my town's garbage cans// cause you might find one of your sisters hands// she didn't meet up to my demands// she said she had a change of plans// but of course she wasn't the only one//
i took her out but not on a date// a bloody pencil to her neck was her fate// it was the last letter to her that i wrote// signed my name with the blood on her throat// i guess you could call it her deathnote//

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Slaughter you like canibus,make ya bitch get on the phone//

Call every minister known, so they can per sway to stop axes,from hittin ya dome//

Skarekrow,I'm the one house sitting when lucifer isn't home//

karvin verses in the skin of my foes,
with a inverted krucifix dipped in his soul//

my studio floor is covered with sickening notes//

Changed the name to relentless but I call him rimshot,cause the kid is a joke//

Ghettostar,i call em pranksters kuz his gig is a hoax//

warned him before,now they'll find him missing a his throat//

Fuck it,I might just sit in his crib wit a rope//

And wait for him to return with his kid and his ho//

Then murder the whole fam like there's scripts that he told//

Don't want to waste my time so two birds get hit with this stone//

you said my lyrics weren't the best...and this the shit that you wrote...//

its no biggie,just don't like it when peasants bitch at my throne//

but thanks a lot,now I got to add more clips to the coat and width to the hole//

And hock a bigger loogie to spit when you go//

I got cats on there 12th step like "shit he is dope"//

I'm a sick fuck like guys giving bitches dick wit a cold//

Rig my chest with explosives and sit with the pope//

Pull the fucker close and whisper...greetings its krow//

With the detonator in hand,chuckle then squeeze the shit slow//

you see i was born sick,y'all just wannabe's after reading his flow//

Got a contract with the devil get commission for every believer I choke//

and continue to work even tho I'm not needing the doe//

Oct 18, 2011
took it the wrong way. i said i liked your music, but that I've heard you do better. Take it how you want though i don't care. Just lose the few fans that you had, and see who the victor is. Nuff said.

Oct 18, 2011
oh and i never said these were any good I said "LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK." Not "hey take a look at this bro, its the shit."

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha ha,I was just having fun with it, I'm not mad at all,I know you weren't dissing in your post I was writing some shit and thought I'd throw that in for fun,your verse wasn't bad.

Mar 17, 2010
HERES A QUICK LIL VERSE BEFORE I GO TO BED
1./ ill never let a bitch shout,duct tape her hands,
2./stitch her mouth shut,and commense the murder plan/
x./beat her till shes tender,record her cries for my pleasure/
4./welding a knife like im jack the ripper,saving the remains 4 my daughters dinner/
5./sykotik n skarekrow aint no one fucking sicker/
6./we spit that horror shit,so go n grab your covers,knife fuck your pregnant mother,N abort your brother/