Some of you may be interested to hear...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
He raps, but that was purely for fun...not a good representation of his actual music, but fun none the less.

I really liked it...has that old school feel to it.

Jul 7, 2002
The track you're talking about is called "fake Nigz" by 3rd Degree and it was done to the "Still Tha Row" beat. The track they are talking about is further down the thread.

Aug 21, 2002
Proud to say that this aint no hype bullshit and there isn't no way to contain me. I have so much to say that I dont know where to begin and where to end... This will be big for K.C. cause my homie Matt and others put me up on game and we in it to win it. Big suprise to yall, skill speaks for itself yall, I aint just talking no shit, I am drunk now, just hit up this superbowl party and got twisted, but this is real shit. Amplified Silence will definately be something that K.C. needs in its system... Matt, lets do it my nigga... I am here and yall will feel the heat my niggas...

For now, I am on the under getting shit right for yall so it'll be correct, till then............

Loyalty Dedication & Service...