Some of us have been on these boards damn near 20year +

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Maaann!!! Seeing all these names takes it back when the sicc was active!! I don't even know how many times I would get in trouble at work for being in here. I learned a lot about everything on this board, was active in here, BART, Raptalk & a southern one I don't remember the name off the top. So many classic threads back in the heyday.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I remember when a few of us made most the board think you had died lol

RIP Mustynutz
Yeah, how could I forget my own death...I think my phone got cut off for awhile and I finally got back on and someone made a post that I had died, and then a bunch of people all cosigned it and the RIP MustyNutz campaign began...I was doing a lot of drugs (we all were lol) back then and Mustynutz was me at the peak of my addiction...I used my humor on Siccness to try and help me cope with lifes ups and downs...I went thru a lot of shit back then, and "Mustynutz" was me during a pretty interesting period in my life lol...I was homeless for good portion of it, getting high on every drug in the book, doin' music (again, we all were) and making people laugh on here.

I met a lot of lifelong friends on here, lost a lot of good people I met thru siccness...RIP to those that arent here to see my post after all these years.....Were still here though, crazy to think it was like 1999 when I discovered BayAreaRapTalk.net....so many memories.

I've been with siccness longer than any job, any relationship, any gang, any grudge, any friendship, any career,......siccness is the longest long term relationship I've ever had....

And I'm not the only one that can say that lol...some of y'all been on longer than me.

Wheres Sheena Nicole and her hairbrush along with the Killa Valley boys

Free MoonPizzle ( dude might actually be free)

Shoreview Sham dropped a new book and its a literary masterpiece, I heard Bola Mac is a character in the newest street fighter game

I finally got my copy of JT and Daz fighting in the park

Ya'll be on the lookout for my album "coming soon"... Its on some next level shit that they aint ready for.....straight heat!

Also, I hope the CEO manual helped some of y'all, I'm pretty sure the only dude that actually read that book and used it was Berner

Oh Berner....we helped mold you into the multimillionaire you are today...if it was for the meat grinder we put you through you may not have become who you are...them No Berner versions were brutal, with him and Haji Springer holding them dildos and shit....don't ever forget the work that Siccness put in to create the man that made the cover of Forbes fuckin magazine...you made it through the gauntlet Bernie, I salute you homeboy ....

Such good memories....I could go on forever with memories....Kaveo still ballin on you suckas...the Habanero Boyz are still spittin that magma....I'm still waiting for Dirt Hustlin to drop, ole T-Rex arms is gonna have to finally leak some snippets

Anyone got the Thug Money footages from the feds yet? We still waiting for that last Hitman album and Cougs Last album too....Mariah grew up and got older and she know who her Daddy is...and she got got bars too.

Love ya'll.....its been a wild couple of decades yall

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Glad I found this thread. 21-year member of the Sicc. So many laughs got me threw some hard times. Every now and then I log in to read my stupid old posts for a laugh. I wish the Berner pics I made were still archived somewhere. I remember the chrome dildo one where he and Jacka were over the stove and I swapped a lighter for a dildo. Or arguing with that dude who got into a fight with his girl's ex and she made him leave. Or clowning dude because his brother was a purse snatcher and got caught. Now I'm just an old dude working in IT who's married and has a son who is almost the same age that I was when I was posting here. I'm still a fuckin' menace though I gotta act proper most of the time.

May 3, 2002
This post keeps getting better and better man, keep it up and bring back all the OG's to keep sharing their stories

I remember back in the tape cd area where people would host auctions.....a few times fuckers didn't come thru but man it was some straight sicc ebay

I remember all the Berner shit and can't believe how big dude got, A Wax started up in here and even Tech N9ne would post up in here

May 3, 2002
Yeah, how could I forget my own death...I think my phone got cut off for awhile and I finally got back on and someone made a post that I had died, and then a bunch of people all cosigned it and the RIP MustyNutz campaign began...I was doing a lot of drugs (we all were lol) back then and Mustynutz was me at the peak of my addiction...I used my humor on Siccness to try and help me cope with lifes ups and downs...I went thru a lot of shit back then, and "Mustynutz" was me during a pretty interesting period in my life lol...I was homeless for good portion of it, getting high on every drug in the book, doin' music (again, we all were) and making people laugh on here.

I met a lot of lifelong friends on here, lost a lot of good people I met thru siccness...RIP to those that arent here to see my post after all these years.....Were still here though, crazy to think it was like 1999 when I discovered BayAreaRapTalk.net....so many memories.

I've been with siccness longer than any job, any relationship, any gang, any grudge, any friendship, any career,......siccness is the longest long term relationship I've ever had....

And I'm not the only one that can say that lol...some of y'all been on longer than me.

Wheres Sheena Nicole and her hairbrush along with the Killa Valley boys

Free MoonPizzle ( dude might actually be free)

Shoreview Sham dropped a new book and its a literary masterpiece, I heard Bola Mac is a character in the newest street fighter game

I finally got my copy of JT and Daz fighting in the park

Ya'll be on the lookout for my album "coming soon"... Its on some next level shit that they aint ready for.....straight heat!

Also, I hope the CEO manual helped some of y'all, I'm pretty sure the only dude that actually read that book and used it was Berner

Oh Berner....we helped mold you into the multimillionaire you are today...if it was for the meat grinder we put you through you may not have become who you are...them No Berner versions were brutal, with him and Haji Springer holding them dildos and shit....don't ever forget the work that Siccness put in to create the man that made the cover of Forbes fuckin magazine...you made it through the gauntlet Bernie, I salute you homeboy ....

Such good memories....I could go on forever with memories....Kaveo still ballin on you suckas...the Habanero Boyz are still spittin that magma....I'm still waiting for Dirt Hustlin to drop, ole T-Rex arms is gonna have to finally leak some snippets

Anyone got the Thug Money footages from the feds yet? We still waiting for that last Hitman album and Cougs Last album too....Mariah grew up and got older and she know who her Daddy is...and she got got bars too.

Love ya'll.....its been a wild couple of decades yall

Mustynutz was on some legendary shit man, I used to love reading your posts. For all you been thru I'm glad you're still around to tell it bro.