Some Honest Feedback Please...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Hey What Up?

I stopped rapping for a little bit but I'm returning. I'm in the middle of working on my next projects. I want to improve on what I can improve on & keep doing what I'm doing right. So please give me feedback on one thing you think I can improve on my music & one thing you like about my music

Here's my last mixtape (go to the following link) that I released in early '09 so you can give me the feedback:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mngdntmvzzj

View attachment 98552

View attachment 98553

View attachment 98556

View attachment 98557

Thanks!

& if you want to collab let me know

Apr 27, 2009
honestly- im not fixing to download ya mixtape

honestly- some people just are not cut out to be musicians

honestly- im tired of brothas talkin about pimpin and never sent a prostitute a day in their life or got 1 pimp bone in ya body

honestly- you noted that you wanted suggestions, i would suggest doing what you like and not what everyone else think is cool, especially on this bitch

honestly- i hope you not a real brotha(I stopped using the N word), b/c if you are real, you will not make it in the game

thats my opinion

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Haha Thanks for the honest feedback...

Yea A lot of rappers post there Music everywhere (Including me) that it becomes an over saturation & most people don't want to download stuff from people they don't know, so I feel you...

Yea and a lot of people aren't cut out to be musicians but fuck I really love doing this so I'll keep doing it even if I suck

I'm also tired of rappers talking about pimpin & ballin & all that shit but I use it as a metaphor as I'm pimpin my music like its a ho

I do what I like but I have weird taste in music so my music can be weird at times...

I am a real Beana (Mexican), so it might not be "Gangsta" & exactly fit on this website since this is the "#1 Gangsta Rap Source" but its real to me & how I live my life

But thanks for the opinion I appreciate people keeping it real with me

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
Haha True but its all part of the rap game... there's people that hate on Eminem cuz He's white, people that hate on Lil Wayne cuz He kisses guys... You can't please everyone but at the same time there's a lot of people that like those artists...

& the same with my Music I know A lot of people like it & there's some that Don't, My music I notice either people love it or they hate it

The reason I posted this on here is because i know that there's a lot of local rappers that post on here & wanted to get some feedback because I know I'm not the "Best" rapper, There's areas I can Improve... Everyday you learn something New, I want to improve & become the best rapper I can be... sort of like when kids are in school & they have other kids check there rough draft of there essays