SOME HELP ON OBLIVION AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I got a few questions once again. First is when Jaufrre asks you to join the Blades is it a good idea to do it? And if you join the Blades is it like joinin one of the guilds(mage,fighter,thieves,etc.)? Then last can you join every single guild out there, or do you have to join one then betray them and go to another, or ya know somethin like that. And also I notice there are achievements for all the different guilds but there isn't any for the "Blade" side of it. So that makes me guess that you can be a Blade and then still join other guilds?.?.? Gracias in advance compas.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
The Blades is the main quest. Not really a guild.

You can join all of the guilds at the same time, if you want. Although, it is best to do one at a time. The fighter's guild is the best one to start on, you should be doing those now, unless you are a mage, then obviously you should be doing the mage's guild quests.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Well I'm a Dark Elf with Warrior Mage type abilities. I do a lil magic, but my main attribute is strength. So I should basically join the Blades no matter what cuze its the main quest? I guess I'll just join the Blades now then probably start on the Fighters guild that way I don't play the main story out right away.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
No, the blades is the main story...

Strength is your main? Do the fighters guild quests.

First things you need to level up are your Strength and Endurance. Endurance is how much life you have, Strength is how much damage you do.

Second things to level up are your block, and whichever weapon you primarily use.

Third would be light/heavy armor, and your magic.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
You hit the nail on the head. Those are my 2 highest attributes so far. I'm only on level 3 so my strength is at 60 and endurance is at 64. So I did the right thing by joinin the Blades right? There's so much different shit to do in this game I be gettin lost. I already joined but I was gonna put the main quest on hold and do the Fighters guild to beef up some points and money and shit. To bad we can't team up together on XBox Live like it was suppose to be.

Oct 29, 2006
IS THAT GAME STILL 60 $$$ I WANTED THAT SHIT THERE WAS A USED 1 ND A USED GEARS OF WAR N I GOT GEARS I CAME BACK 2 DAYS LATER N THAT SHIT WAS GONE :mad:

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Masked Lemon said:
Yeah, you're doing fine... Just get that strength and endurance beefed up, and you'll be fine. The fighters guild quests are pretty easy, and you get some good shit for doing them all.
gracias senor

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I think EB games is selling it for 39 used now.

If you can find it, get the collectors edition, it doesn't cost that much more.

There is an expansion coming soon, called Shivering Isles, that looks fucking awesome. I'm starting a new charector on there soon, just so he is leveled up and everything for the new quests and shit. Currently on level 9 or so with maxed out strength and endurance.

Oct 5, 2004
i been slackin on this game for a grip.. but i put it back in a couple days ago and all a sudden im addicted again. aryo was right tho, this game gotta lot of stuff to do. i jus beat the main quest at level 32 or some shit..

all he gotta do is go to the arena an do them fights to level up his fightin skills an shit

Oct 5, 2004
only thing im stuck on is the benirus manner quest.... dude been in the basement fuckin around with that wall for like a month. now i dunno if its cuz im suspended from the mages guild or some dumb shit or if my disc's jus fucked up or what... but, that muthafucker been in the basement forever

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
ain't that the quest with the ghosts in the house? if it is i think you gotta fall asleep and then the ghosts attack you or some shit, then you gotta find some relic to make em go away.

Oct 5, 2004
i got the strategy guide an everything... i think my shits jus fucked up i done everything im sposed to do the muthafucker still jus wavin his hands in front of that damn wall..

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Hey is there anyway to get one of your skills to do the automatic restore? Not automatic, but ya know go up over time without using any potions or spells. Cuze my heal spell is weak as fuck, and potions I don't have all the time. I'm askin cuze I was thinkin bout startin a new guy with the better skills. Cuze I read somewhere that you shouldn't have endurance, athletics or acrobatics as main skills. But I don't know, I have played the game or even know enough to be sure.

Oct 5, 2004
athletics acrobatics an endurance all go up as you walk around n shit... you want acrobatics an athletics? jump alot... endurance all you do is fight an that shit goes up. i dunno man.. jus play the game. ima level 33 now an it dont matter how i started the character.. my dudes a badass in all aspects of the game. so my advice is to jus make your character an get em how you finally like it or whatever an then jus play the shit. cuz sooner or later none of its gonna matter an your dudes jus gonna be the shit regardless of how you started

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
In the arena should you get the light armor or heavy cuze that heavy is 72 with 8 health or whatever, then light is 13 with 4, but I'm better with heavy. My character is that is.

Oct 5, 2004
then go heavy... i went heavy the entire game until i came across glass armor that shits dope as fuck

make sure you do the quest that the grand champion ogre muthafucker wants you to do tho... cuz then when you get to fight him for the title of "the ultimate shit" in the arena.. he jus lays down an hes like kill me. it aint even a fight... but if you dont do it then its a fuckin battle

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
i don't think you understood my first question though. cuze everything you said i already knew. I was askin bout somethin else, but it's all good.