SOME CLASSIC NO LIMIT RECORDS HITS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I really dont know how i became so obsessed with No Limit but that 2nd TRU album (double disc) and Ghetto D had a lot to do with it. Also that Im Bout It soundtrack (dont remember if that came out before Ghetto D) and West Coast Bad boys 2 had good part in me feeling P's whole movement. Then that Mystical came out, damn that shit was slappen

Jan 18, 2006
Master-P was gonna sign Brotha Lynch & C-BO 2 No Limit Records but it ended up never happening
them 2 were obviously stuck in contracts at the time but i dont know what kind of deals P was giving out, all i know is bay rappers should of at least took a 1 album deal just to get more known. I hear Quinn was offered a deal to, obviously was turned down but dont know why. P knew who was who in the bay, i mean he put all them dudes on the first 2 West Coast bad boys you would have thought more bay rappers would have jumped on the ship

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ he did but imo thats not what really blew him up. it was that bout it bout it song off the first TRU that really blew him up. He had all the momentum going with each release after that first TRU album

May 15, 2003
i love no limit records even though a ton of their music is hella generic... its like some flea market shit. their album covers were hilarious too, golden helicopters, mansions, diamonds growing out of bushes...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Master Ps whole rhyme scheme was based offa first biting C-BO, then Scarface, then 2pac. He ended up making more money than all of them combined and P really couldnt rap for shit. P is probably one of the smartest dudes in the Rap game right there with Russell Simmons.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man in this whole thread I only seen ONE fucking Mac song?!?!? FREE MAC!!!! here's a few of my favorites though....

I could post video's all day there's so many no limit records songs that bring back hella memories....

May 15, 2005
classic track right here from mac, he was always the dopest outta the kamp imo. free the nigga mac, niggas robbed us from some classic material

I live among the roaches and the rats and the killas and the crack and the policemen who slang that smack!

Feb 14, 2004
Master-P stole the ICE CREAM idea from Yukmouth and i heard he stole some lyrics from some unknown rappers
uhh, here we go again with this shit. man, p been using that before dru downs explicit game album(where yuk first used it) and plus the og's of that are cheech & chong on nice dreams. yuk wasn't even an established artist when he first used it, master p was. had albums and group albums out already. :hurt:

Feb 14, 2004
I really dont know how i became so obsessed with No Limit but that 2nd TRU album (double disc) and Ghetto D had a lot to do with it. Also that Im Bout It soundtrack (dont remember if that came out before Ghetto D) and West Coast Bad boys 2 had good part in me feeling P's whole movement. Then that Mystical came out, damn that shit was slappen
yea Im Bout It came out before Ghetto D