some A-town Colorado releases...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
^^^ you ain't telling me nothing new that i ain't already know my nig. yeah booger's bitch is a rat she spilled beans in about 97 or so. i heard ya boy hk doin ten for uh case. and also on some real shit why is rell pushing A's burban all through the turff. i could go on and on but we on da net. and off the record it's only obvious who got the tracks and i'm pretty sure they'll think it's coo to release them or let a bitch bump uh and she will let a real nigga hear it and problem sloved.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
good to see you circulatin on the siccness EDJ! Like I said, I'll get at you for a copy when ya album's done.

dont spose u know if Skip ever put out Gameface Vol. 2? I think Gameface Vol. 1 dropped before Lil AK was killed :( . Just dont know wether to give up lookin for both those comps.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BIg MONTBELLO,
I HOPE THAT "H"K WAS A TYPO. BUT IF YOU TALKIN' BOUT THE LIL HOMIE THAT JUST WENT UP IN THE MALL AND BLASTED THAT QUEER NIgKA AND HIS BITCH, ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE FACIN' SOME SERIOUS TIME FOR SOME STUPID SHIT AND I NEVA gOT TO MEET THAT LIL NIgKA.

REILL JUST CAME UP ON A DEAL WITH LIL A'S BABY MAMA. I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT NIgKA DID THAT. FUK THAT BITCH TOO. BUT LAST TIME I SEEN HIM, HE WAS DIFFERENT AND SPACED OUT. HE AIN'T THE SAME.
AND WORD IS, THE TRAKS ALREADY CIRCULATIN'. HIT ME ON THE PM OR E-MAIL ME [email protected] AND WE'LL CHOP IT UP.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^OH, I DIDN'T KNOW SCHMUK(HAWK) CALLED HIMSELF "H"K. I THOUgHT YOU MIgHT OF BEEN A QUEER IN DISgUISE. ALSO DIDN'T KNOW LIL LEWIS(RIOT) CALLED HIMSELF SKIP. BUT HE ALWAYS BEEN A BITCH TO ME, EVEN BEFORE MY BROTHA(R.I.P) LEFT US. HIM AND HIS BROTHA. SO ONCE AgAIN, HIT ME UP PLAYA.

Apr 8, 2004
What's up wit the Cowboyz? They from Colorado. Dead Mic claim Colorado & Illinois. That Block Bleedin was slept-on. Probably cause it was more Bay Area soundin wit Bay Area features. But Dead Mic and Scorp Diesel got some raw flows.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
You're right!!!

Big_Montbello said:
i thought a-town click was jus julox, lil rip and peeze
You're absolutly right. A-town click is only Julox, Lil Rip and Peeze. That Didas cat aint from the A-Town Click. Mid-WestRapz aka Malhiot420 got ya'll thinking that he is, so he can sell you that Garbage azz album by Didas. Didas album suckz and in real life that niccaz puzzy...he's also one of them "Sure Ace" type of niccaz (Meaning = He lies a lot)!!! Bello niccaz kno what I'm talking bout.

Apr 15, 2003
mile high bomb 12th street Westward track listing

ride with me
betta duck
skit
187-781
Mile High Bomb
Skrilla On my mind
After midnight
Westbound
5150 Reasons
Shoutots

there yo go....julox came ot with his second albm you sholl iz ugly get it any angelos