Soldier Ink....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2007
Anyone bumpin Soldier Ink... i think they got some bangin shit do they have any earlyer CD's before Newest & Strongest....? <---- very underatedCD nothing but G shit on that hope they can follow up with the Second S. Ink CD be as tight as the first one. Stomper can put it down on the mic one of the hardest chicano rapper i heard since Mr. Shadow, They got a good duo going right now grumps ad stomps anyways i jsut wanna find out i they got any older stuf before the newst and strongest album...

May 10, 2004
Mr_Maniak said:
Anyone bumpin Soldier Ink... i think they got some bangin shit do they have any earlyer CD's before Newest & Strongest....? <---- very underatedCD nothing but G shit on that hope they can follow up with the Second S. Ink CD be as tight as the first one. Stomper can put it down on the mic one of the hardest chicano rapper i heard since Mr. Shadow, They got a good duo going right now grumps ad stomps anyways i jsut wanna find out i they got any older stuf before the newst and strongest album...

http://www.myspace.com/soldierinknet