SOCOM ONLINE.. ps2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
yo, just got word from homey Slizzide that Brotha Lynch n them cats at siccmade muzik be on that SOCOM shit on ps2..

talkin bout they ALWAYS playin n shit..

well, i was online the other day(eryday) but i was talkin to this cat from the ES clan.. he talks like he works for strang muzik or sumthin, talkin bout he backstage at the uptown show n shit...

i wanna know who dis is.

also do ANY of yall muhfuckaz get on that shit ever? if you new to it, the shit is fuckin nuts.. get to talk to ya teammates n shit over a headset & kill fuckin terrorists n shit.. all kinds of phat shit.

but LYNCH n them, got they own clan, {SMS} i believe...
was thinkin bout an F.T.I. clan maybe like this

t9-F.T.I.-t9
9>F.T.I.<9

holla back if i'm not the only muhfucka that plays this shit....

PEACE

Nov 14, 2002
I think the >techfti9< is the proposed clan name I believe. And about the ebonics thing, somethings up with this board. Someone on this mutha seems to be phuckin' around lately.

Aug 18, 2002
Zero, dont be gay

& that 9FTI9 is a clan dude.. when you online, you can have "clans" like a team & ya'll play together n shit, have "clan" battles vs other clans n shit... it's cool...

i know not eryone plays ps2, so if you dont play then dont post on this thread. if you play socom, then you know where i'm comin from

Nov 14, 2002
Be gay?? Shit I'm just makin' sure someone isn't fuckin' with your account. If all of a sudden I come on the message board and go:

So like I be playin' this game, knowamsayin? And this kids all up in my microwave crampin up my stove ya know? So I'm all "You best get yo muthafuckin cracker ass out my face before I bust you up, bitch!"

I'd hope you would do the same for me.

Aug 18, 2002
hahahaha... you nuts homey.. i know i told ya that b4..

BTW - did you ever get that FTI i sent ya? was it tooo late; did you already have it?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Zer0.MediA said:
Be gay?? Shit I'm just makin' sure someone isn't fuckin' with your account. If all of a sudden I come on the message board and go:

So like I be playin' this game, knowamsayin? And this kids all up in my microwave crampin up my stove ya know? So I'm all "You best get yo muthafuckin cracker ass out my face before I bust you up, bitch!"

I'd hope you would do the same for me.
FINALLY SOMETHING I UNDERSTAND.......

Nov 14, 2002
drdrew said:
hahahaha... you nuts homey.. i know i told ya that b4..

BTW - did you ever get that FTI i sent ya? was it tooo late; did you already have it?
Yeah but it's always nice to hear it once or twice a day. And yeah, I got that track, not too late. Don't worry, you're still my sugar daddy.

Aug 18, 2002
fuckin yea.. any word on how long till ya unc springs for that shit?

man, i been lookin for Lynch on here all day n nite.. i think that'd be tight to play that shit with him..

peace

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, I play that shit all the time... But recently, I haven't been on it... Trying to make a little money... Mr. Shallow Pockets here man... I'll definately look you up when I ge on it... I'll do that tonight...

Aug 21, 2002
MasZive.... That's my name.... I usually play here at school with people from my job on a LAN, and haven't had the chance to play outside of that, but do have th eability to...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
damn......just got SOCOM today....i was pressured into buying it by friends.....i aint been on line with it yet......but i'm killin fools in Madden though. If you want a challange in Madden and ain't gonna puss out and quit when you're down 20...hit me up.

Nick