SOCOM CONFRONTATION NEW RELEASE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so i heard this new socom was a pile of shit because of online gameplay issues e.g. lag

it was released in usa last year but has just been released in europe a couple of weeks ago

the european release is all patched up which should fix most of the issues the us version was released with

the question is, is this game worth buying even in its patched state?

were the problems that made it a pile of shit jut to do with lag and bad servers or is the gameplay just generally bad?

im hoping someone can answer my question cos i cant find anything on it anywhere on the interweb

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i dont know why i get the feeling you are both being sarcastic to make me buy a crappy game lol

i might still check it out though

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I still play combined assualt. Confrontations server issues frustrated the fuck out of me. I would hope they are probably better by now.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
your whole country and continent is wack as fuck on this game. why wouldnt i tell you to hop on. more kills for me! i dont know you to pull your chain. either buy it or dont. either way your gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we'll see about that foolio!

i might just go and pick this up once i hook my ps3 up again

Jan 18, 2006
i just bought it 4 the official ps3 bluetooth, games wack compare to cod.
you cant compare it to COD its third person. Call of Duty World at War sucks ass so i think Socom is better then that one plus Socom has a better fanbase, most of the folks that play socom are hardcore gamers not pissy little shits that play Halo and World of Warcraft.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you cant compare it to COD its third person. Call of Duty World at War sucks ass so i think Socom is better then that one plus Socom has a better fanbase, most of the folks that play socom are hardcore gamers not pissy little shits that play Halo and World of Warcraft.
yep at first i liked WAW, but now i cant even really play it stupid faggots run around with an mp40 with a suppressor or a round drum and spray without aimin til you die. I played this game a few weeks ago and is way better now with all the patches the only thing is i never get stats

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
thanks for the replies

thanks kah707 for lettin me know its better after being patched

thanks starz for lettin me know its wack compared to cod since that is what i tend to think about every game which gets released lol

still deciding whther or not to pick this up, could have rented but both the blockbusters which were near me closed down

fuckin blockbuster

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
because of this thread i broke it back out,being playing all week. i must say,this game is pretty fuckin dope. alot more fun when i am not gettting kicked off every 2 mins and waiting 15 mins for maps to load. having flashbacks to the good ol socom 2 days.

i have a question. can you make a clan by myself just to be able to unlock the weapon i want? or do you need a certain number of people?

Jan 14, 2006
not sure i havent played much since i got it scammed from me but im going to be lookng for another copy of it though. i was getting some what good but personally i liked the custom infinite death games since there were times where in the other games you would spawn in the beginning and some how i would die right away and then i would have to sit there just waiting for the game to end.

i hate people who just go to games and mess around and kill their own team mates and then you have to wait again i think those people should be banned forever.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
because of this thread i broke it back out,being playing all week. i must say,this game is pretty fuckin dope. alot more fun when i am not gettting kicked off every 2 mins and waiting 15 mins for maps to load. having flashbacks to the good ol socom 2 days.

i have a question. can you make a clan by myself just to be able to unlock the weapon i want? or do you need a certain number of people?
make your clan by yourself. make a french clan and get that famas!!!!!!! best gun on any socom easy.......

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
might go pick this up then since it seems most of the creases have been ironed out.. i was startin to get bored of WAW anyway so its either this or KZ2