Socom Confrontation handle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
xowestcola

add me

anyone that wants to be in my clan FACES 0F DEATH with me and Lynch Hung add me and play with us if you are a coo mufucka in general or just a sav with the weaponry youll earn a tag

May 1, 2003
xowestcola

add me

anyone that wants to be in my clan FACES 0F DEATH with me and Lynch Hung add me and play with us if you are a coo mufucka in general or just a sav with the weaponry youll earn a tag

I'll get it eventually, gotta put what loot I got towards other games. by then a lot of the server shit should be resolved. Save me a spot. I couldn't get on in the beta hardly ever. when I did shit never went right. I can't justify buying the full version yet. Some people I know never had issues...lucky me.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
my beta was completely fucked

ive ben on all day and the socom servers are near perfect now im honestly suprised whats your ps3 handle folks ill add you regardless till you get it

its only 40 bucks too aint shit

Nov 7, 2006
Man the first two days Socom was just a flat out mess. Glad they sorted shit out but comeon, even with the beta having high activity, with a month of preparation, the servers crashed on the first day.

Jan 18, 2006
Mines is T-RIP-510, this socom is actually pretty sick. I wish they had vehicles and i dont like how they throw grenades other then that i cant really complain