@ soak game aka charles fob!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aye nigga/bitch was runnin the mouth nigga - they out to get yo ass nigga/thats real - thats on the blocc nigga/so whut chu wanna do nigga?can we dump nigga whuts up?

:cool:

D

deepeastgangsta

You arent shit either Stooper. Come to SFSU so i can suck your dick too bitch. You dont want it with an East Oakland SFSU Castro nigga like dirtyreggie.

Apr 25, 2002
come again deep-yeasthole?

you must want to get pimp slapped across the face and pissed on don't ever speak to me like that again unless you want a foot in the booty.

now get back on the track and make me sum money.i'll buy you a happy meal when you break me off my cash then you can give your feet a rest.

and bitch tommarrow you'll be at it again.

now get goin for i knock the cum out your cheeks bitch you gotta problem with whut i said?

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
ya know, at first i was sort of hesitant of wanting to go to SFSU to beat his ass.... but now i don't even want to think of setting foot on that campus knowing theirs a psychotic homoerotic wierdo with his hoe battery on pump lurking throughout the campus.

THANK YOU for not showing up to the CCQ.... i don't wanna know what the hell type of gay fondling techniques u were about to show me.... just stay the fucc away from me