So you want to be a rapper? Starter equipment for sale...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
Im letting some of my equipment go if anybody is interested.

Not that click and drag computer bullshit. Good for that old school Lo-Fi sound.

Google the models to get info.

Roland VS-840GX 8 track recorder. Records to zip discs. The Roland VS series were high end items when they came out. $100

Boss Dr.202 "Dr. Groove" drum machine. For that fat bass.
Matching Boss SP-202 sampler. These 2 items link together very easily. $175 for both.

Roland MC-303 Groovebox. Drum machine + buttloads of sythesizer and bass cord sounds. Including Rolands famous 808. $100

I have all manuals and power cords. I taught myself how to program beats and record on this equipment.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i want the groove box brotha!!!!
will pay you on thursday!!
are you mobile? i would putt some extra cheese on it if you can mobb down to the centro valle.?.

lol at the title of the thread, good sales pitch.

Sep 10, 2005
Hahaha, Im using the sham wow approach, minus the street brawl with a hooker part.

I can set up a paypal for payment and ship it to you for actual shipping cost. It comes with the power cord, full manual and quick start manual to learn you the basics fast. Visalias got to be at least a 2 hour drive.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
coo, ive used the homiez 505 before.....
yea but id meet you half ways.. i want it the same day...
ima pm you my number homeboy

Sep 10, 2005
$75 for the sampler only.

$115 for the MC-303 shipped to Visa

I know money is tight right now, so if anybody can get there hands on a clean set of
5x4.75 lug 14x6" or 14x7" Tru Spokes (not Tru-Rays), Starwires, Appliance Fine Wires, or Cragar wire wheels, Ill trade you for all of it. Not interested in china wires.

Will also trade for a clean Thermador (or other brand) window swamp cooler, Fullerton Visor, Venetian Blinds, Color bar or Cruiser skirts. Must be of equal value.

PM me and let me know.