SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
yGrim, u almost a man....? grow up and leave that delusional pedo faggot/ wanna be successful rapper alone.... ya his sister and moms could both get deez nuts on dey chins... idgaf bout dat foo thou... and you should go study fo school and leave this internet shit alone b4 u turn into a full blown white bob... log off and make something of yourself
Right now its the summer and there aint shit to do. Soon as school starts I guarantee you'll see a lot less of me.

If this mom shit is too far I wont do it, but I'll still be getting his sisters tiddie pics.

Jul 12, 2002
Right now its the summer and there aint shit to do. Soon as school starts I guarantee you'll see a lot less of me.

If this mom shit is too far I wont do it, but I'll still be getting his sisters tiddie pics.
Of course it's too far you fucking idiot. It's one thing to talk about his family to him on the internet, but it's completely different to involve his family in shit that could have an effect on their real life. He isn't doing shit to your family, so don't do shit to his.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Of course it's too far you fucking idiot. It's one thing to talk about his family to him on the internet, but it's completely different to involve his family in shit that could have an effect on their real life. He isn't doing shit to your family, so don't do shit to his.
Ok, I wasnt thinking for a second then. I was kinda mad about all the shit talking so I wanted to turn up the heat. It was fucking dumb on my part and I'll admit that. I wont do shit like that.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I agree he shouldnt bother but for different reasons...
fuck that pedo and his family for breeding a fagit and a pedophile for sons.
But dont do it bcuz hes not even worth the effort...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
how is getting tiddy flicks from incisions sister "fucking with family". shes fair game like any other female that puts herself out there on facebook. shes sending someone tiddy pics, might as well try. incisions brought it on himself.

thats the reality of putting yourself out there dudes is gonna holla.

Dec 8, 2010
how is getting tiddy flicks from incisions sister "fucking with family". shes fair game like any other female that puts herself out there on facebook. shes sending someone tiddy pics, might as well try. incisions brought it on himself.

thats the reality of putting yourself out there dudes is gonna holla.
I think they were more talking about this:

Hey guys I'm making a fetlife (hardcore fetish hookup site) profile for Incisions mom and I need a nickname. What nickname do you think is appropriate for a sexy Jewish dominatrix?
No. I message them his moms address and phone number.

Then they get a bunch of sweaty perverts showing up at their door.