So who is the best b-ball player of all time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
So that question is for all you basketball experts even for the faker fans. So who do you think is the best b-ball player of all time? For me it's MJ without no doubt he is definetly the best player of all time but that's just my opinion so what do y'all other guys think?

Apr 25, 2002
The reason you might get different answers is because it really is hard to tell people how MJ is better then Wilt Chamberlin. The reason being, MJ is better at his position, and a better all around player. It doesnt matter who wins 1vs1 (i used to think so) but everything MJ did represents what basketball is all about. MJ is not only the best B-Ball player of all time, but he is one of the greatest athletes of all time.

May 1, 2002
MJ N DON'T COME WITH THAT BULLSHIT THAT KOBE IZ THA NEXT MJ CUZ THAT FOOL NEEDS O'NEILL OR ELSE THEY WOULD AS GOOD AS THA OTHER LA TEAM N OSCAR PLEASE...MJ INSPRIDED PLAYERS THAT NOBODY WOULD TAKE LIKE STEVE KERR N JOHN PAXSON O YEAH BILLY CARTWRIGHT

Apr 25, 2002
best basketball player ever....................Bammer made a really good point, "Jordan made everyone around him better" .... he is my number 1. an to about Wilt Chamberlian...........he was VERY good, but Bill Russell DOMINATED him every time they played.......NO ONE could dominate Jordan, not even come close to dominatin him

oh yea.............best athlete ever.........not Jordan, but an Indian fella by the name of Jim Thorpe